• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What Will Matt Nelson Have for Breakfast in Chicago!!??

52 posts in this topic

i'm thinking waffles

didjaknow if you press a waffle hard enough you can turn it into a pancake.

(I didnt read the thread so if someone else made this bad joke, hats off 2em).

I wish I could claim credit for this idea, but it came from the man himself. I figured why wait until after the convention.....let's nail our flags to the mast now, and see who's the best prognosticator on the boards!

Please look over the attached menu and give us your thoughts.

Of course, I'm leaning towards the Pancake Deluxe, but that could be just my own skewed perspective on things. So take your shot, post your predictions and we'll be expecting reports back from the Windy City!

Good luck, and feel free to write in any suggestions not on the menu.

Best, Chef Red

menu.jpg

No BEER.....? What kinda breakfast joint is this poke2.gif.GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) thumbsup2.gifthumbsup2.gif

p.s. Rib Eye Steak and 2 Eggs(pressed over easy with all burnt edges trimmed).

uh oh....problem customer...someone's gettin' the spit special stooges.gif

Don't feel bad....this whole thread is griddled with inaccuracies.

actually, reading the whole thing has made me depressed. Which as I understand it is a good thing confused-smiley-013.gif.

beep, beep, beep, boop, beep ,boop, boop.

RS- "Hello, thank you for calling room service, may I help you"

MN- "Yes, Hello, this is Mr. Nelson, room 52, I would like to order some breakfast"

RS- "Thank you for calling Mr Nelson,. what would you like?"

MN- "Can you tell me what todays specials are?"

RS- " Are you asking us if we do anything special to our original breakfasts?"

MN- NO, I just want to know if you have any breakfast specials today"

RS- " Actually we do have a few special breakfasts sir"

MN- " Would you mind telling me what those are?"

RS- " So you are asking us to disclose those specials to you sir"?

MN-" YES, WTF is the big freaking deal, whatever it is you are selling it is only breakfast, whatever you do to it it is still only breakfast after you make it special. Why does it matter it I have to ask you for it, why didnt you just tell me upfront about the specials you have? Why make it so hard for the consumer to decipher?"

RS- " I am sorry to see you are upset Mr Nelson. We feel there is nothing different about our special breakfasts so there is no need to mention them along with our original breakfasts."

MN- This is crazy, I just want breakfast, I should have ordered from the menu to start with make it easier, besides I bet you charge more for the special breakfasts dont you?"

RS- Actually many times our specials demand top dollar, but they are really just our original breakfasts that just look a little better"

MN- I wanted ham and egg's, but wanted to ask how the ham is prepared"

RS- " We would rather not tell you that"

MN- ' I meant is it bolied, roasted, pan seared, I dont want the secret recipe, I just want to know what was done to it"

RS- " It is Ham , do you want it?"

MN- " Why are you being so evasive, it is ham, I wont run out and put you out of business just because I know how you prepare the breakfast ham"

RS- " So do you want the ham or not? "

MN- Click...

RS- " Hello????, Mr. Nelson, hello????? I dont understand it, I keep calling and he keeps hanging up"