• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hulk 181 Qualified 6.0 for sale

91 posts in this topic

I had to just go check my copy. I cant believe that I never checked to see if the stamp was there or not. I think I never wanted to know. Since I only paid $15 for mine I guess I should not care. but the stamp was there. thumbsup2.gif

pirate erm actually i'm 30 and please remove the stick from your but

if you have no intention to buy then maybe you shouldn't be wasting my time.

checking pms now guys. this beauty is going up on e-bay in 3 days on a best offer.

Well you're smart remarks and [embarrassing lack of self control] pictures will get you far here. Go ahead and put that BEAUTY up on ebay. I was asking for you to confirm what the qualified said and you asked me to look at all three of you're unreadable pictures. Sorry I don't buy bad scan sight unseen. 893naughty-thumb.gif

Marvel Value Stamp clipped from 10th page. Does not affect story. INCOMPLETE

flowerred.gif

1336388-Picture031.jpg

thumbsup2.gif they were all blurry when i tried to read them with my magnifying glass.

I don't think he was being sensitive. You posted a qualified label book w/cr@ppy pictures, and the guy was only asking what the problem was. I'm assuming he asked because he was an interested potential buyer and you responded like an @ss.

It's your book so you can "market it" as you wish, but in my humble opinion, you didn't do a particularly good job in that situation.

I agree… in that range, give or take.

It would be a great candidate to crack out and put in my spinner rack

Pages and missing stamp woud not matter and it has nice eye appeal.

893scratchchin-thumb.gif893scratchchin-thumb.gif893scratchchin-thumb.gif

But remember that this book is not only Qualified, but "CREAM to OW pages" to boot.

My initial FMV estimate was $125, but I've since lowered that to around $100.

oooh dear. who started out being the [embarrassing lack of self control]?? if you read just the 2nd post you'll see pirate with his snide remark:

care to read the label for us blind people

then i responded with:

see above dude

and another attachment here

and then pirate went off on me

i had looked above DUDE and it was a bad picture where you couldn't read the label DUDE What are you 2 DUDE

and pirate just a little fyi. it's ok to use the word DUDE dude. It does not display lack of credibility or intelligence. I din't know you're name and i felt too unconfortable calling you pirate 27_laughing.gif aaaaaaaaar

so again, how was i being an [embarrassing lack of self control]? by telling him to look at the picture i so kindly provided? because had i told him what the label actually said he would still want the pictures or scans to prove it. 27_laughing.gif i have been on the board long enough to know how this works. i doubt pirate ever really had the intention to buy just one of those stirring the pot. if he was interested he would've shot me a pm like the ones who were. instead he belittles my pictures and tries to be the class clown.

and you can defened your beloved board member till the death but its all there in writing.

oooh dear. who started out being the [embarrassing lack of self control]?? if you read just the 2nd post you'll see pirate with his snide remark:

care to read the label for us blind people

then i responded with:

see above dude

and another attachment here

and then pirate went off on me

i had looked above DUDE and it was a bad picture where you couldn't read the label DUDE What are you 2 DUDE

and pirate just a little fyi. it's ok to use the word DUDE dude. It does not display lack of credibility or intelligence. I din't know you're name and i felt too unconfortable calling you pirate 27_laughing.gif aaaaaaaaar

so again, how was i being an [embarrassing lack of self control]? by telling him to look at the picture i so kindly provided? because had i told him what the label actually said he would still want the pictures or scans to prove it. 27_laughing.gif i have been on the board long enough to know how this works. i doubt pirate ever really had the intention to buy just one of those stirring the pot.

and you can defened your beloved board member till the death but its all in writing.

Wow...impressive sales and marketing skills, xfrogx! screwy.gif

I don't think he was being sensitive. You posted a qualified label book w/cr@ppy pictures, and the guy was only asking what the problem was. I'm assuming he asked because he was an interested potential buyer and you responded like an @ss.

It's your book so you can "market it" as you wish, but in my humble opinion, you didn't do a particularly good job in that situation.

thumbsup2.gif

and you can defened your beloved board member till the death

see, i'm psychic! smile.gif

i'm far from beloved here screwy.gif

We get fly by night clowns here all the time trying to sell without any sense. Would a clear picture or description have hurt? sumo.gif You're right in one thing, i have no intention of buying the item NOW, you're liable to stick it in a ziplock and mail it media.