• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SILVER SURFER (1968 series) complete run of #1 - 18 for sale!

15 posts in this topic

I was going to split these up on eBay, but I figured some of my fellow board members might like a shot at the whole run of original 1968 Silver Surfer books. Average grade is around VG to Fine. I've posted a few scans of the lowest grade issues (#1 and #4) as well as some of the nicer issues (#10 and #14). I have scans and pictures of every issue, so please pm with your email address and I will get them to you. All books (even lowest grades) are complete and intact, and overall page quality is excellent with most having W or OW pages. Here is the rundown on the lot:

1 = Good-

2 = VG-

3 = FN-

4 = (Fair/Good...spine taped)

5 = (Fair/Good)

6 = VG+

7 = VG+

8 = VG

9 = VG+

10 = VF-

11 = FN-

12 = FN/VF

13 = VG-

14 = FN/VF

15 = FN+

16 = FN/VF

17 = FN

18 = VG+

SS1.jpg

SS4.jpg

SS10.jpg

SS14.jpg

Price is $225 firm. Exact shipping charged, will send anywhere in the world. Thanks! flowerred.gif

I sold a mid grade run last year and I think it topped over $200, not crazy money, but still pretty good. The #1 was a VG and the remainders varied between Fair and Fine.

Starter Bid Placed....good luck.....setting the reserve might hurt you though.

I know, I normally never use them...but...I've gotten killed on some stuff on eBay recently and I'm afraid I might lose my arse on this lot without a reserve. If it doesn't hit, I might try it in a couple of months or more likely just break them up into separate auctions. confused-smiley-013.gif

But anyway thanks for the opening bids, guys! thumbsup2.gif

Thanks for out bidding me! frustrated.gif

So you bid the $1.25 good luck with that.....I only bid $75, so go and up it to $76. Maybe you'll win. poke2.gif

Hey Inhuman,

Ready for NCAA Football Season!

I think Chris Leak is going to have a fantastic year and have a great shot at the Heisman...

I wish him luck.

893crossfingers-thumb.gif

Thanks Nerf! And yes, man oh man am I ever ready...I HATE the Summer because I'm not a baseball, racing or golf fan. frustrated.gif

Do you live near where Chris is from? If we can protect him with a VERY young offensive line, things look really good as we are loaded at wide receiver and I think he will have a much better grasp of the offense in his second year under Urban. 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

Greg

Thanks for out bidding me! frustrated.gif

So you bid the $1.25 good luck with that.....I only bid $75, so go and up it to $76. Maybe you'll win. poke2.gif

... and here i was thinking i was onto something with my dollar bid shy.gif

Hey Inhuman,

Ready for NCAA Football Season!

I think Chris Leak is going to have a fantastic year and have a great shot at the Heisman...

I wish him luck.

893crossfingers-thumb.gif

Thanks Nerf! And yes, man oh man am I ever ready...I HATE the Summer because I'm not a baseball, racing or golf fan. frustrated.gif

Do you live near where Chris is from? If we can protect him with a VERY young offensive line, things look really good as we are loaded at wide receiver and I think he will have a much better grasp of the offense in his second year under Urban. 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

Greg

Nice color scheme in your store poke2.gif

John thumbsup2.gif