• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WTF: Avengers # 8 & 9...or is that #7...or #6...times 100????

13 posts in this topic

I assume that he duplicated a listing to make use of a "deal", but since EBay stupidly deleted the "Auction Start Time", it's impossible to determine.

Is there anywhere you can find the start time now?

confused-smiley-013.gif

They all seem to have around 5 days and 12 hours left...so they have to have been running for at least a day and a half.

Yeah, but who knows anymore - they might be 10-day auctions. confused-smiley-013.gif

True...and I think your original assumption was correct. Many of his more "sane" auctions appear to have had the title and description revised. Looks like he's using these as place holders and just isn't in too much of a hurry. foreheadslap.gif

I assume that he duplicated a listing to make use of a "deal", but since EBay stupidly deleted the "Auction Start Time", it's impossible to determine.

Why'd eBay do that?

I hate that. I like as much info as possible on an item.

mad.gif

Why'd eBay do that?

Because sellers requested it. I assume an "Auction Start Date" field stale-dated their rip-off BIN auctions, as having one sit there for days and days and days made it a lauging stock.

People still laugh, but at least the seller coalition got rid of the stale-dating.

Why'd eBay do that?

Because sellers requested it. I assume an "Auction Start Date" field stale-dated their rip-off BIN auctions, as having one sit there for days and days and days made it a lauging stock.

People still laugh, but at least the seller coalition got rid of the stale-dating.

That makes sense. thumbsup2.gif

Back on topic:

This is an experienced eBayer (unless maybe it's his first time selling). How could he have messed up his entire run of Avengers acutions? I might have even bid on a few but not now.

Who wants to deal with a looney? screwy.gif

When you're on that page with all of the seller's listing you can click Text Only

Format in the upper right corner. That will show you the old-style list format (minus the gallery pictures). Once of the columns is Start Date. thumbsup2.gif

http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi...serid=andre0483