• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Grade this Flash 115...

8 posts in this topic

From an auction I won earlier this week... Seller knows virtually nothing about comics, deals primarily in antique lamps, tin signs, dolls and the like...

Lot of 10 comic book books in as found condition. No odors. All except two in good/very good condition. Slight wear and yellowing, tiny tears and crinkles consistent with use. No major damage of any kind. Two are in fair condition, with spine wear beyond minimum, and one has writing on cover. They are The Flash, #115 Sept. 1960 by Superman National Comics and Tales of Asgard (Thor), Oct. 1968 by Marvel. The rest are Tarzan of the Apes August Collector's Edition Gold Key 1969, Space Family Robinson Lost in Space Gold Key Oct. 1968, Space Family Robinson Lost in Space Gold Key Aug. 1969, Tarzan of the Apes Gold Key #187 Sept 1969, The Incredible Hulk Marvel Oct. 1968, Dr. Strange Marvel #183 Nov. 1969, Nick Fury Agent of Fury Marvel Oct 5 1968, Mighty Samson Gold Key August 1969 #1. Not a collector, so any questions, email me please. Shipping is $3.00. Thanks for bidding!

And yes, I am aware there isn't a scan... smile.gif

I'll have one for you once I receive the book... But I am curious what grade the forum would expect for this book, based on the description.

I would think the book is going to be in pretty rough condition since all the other books are in the late '60's and the Flash book seems like the oddball in the lot...my guess is Good at best... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif