• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DEAN ORMSTON Accepting commissions

8 posts in this topic

I have been working with Dean on this for a couple of months and he is now ready to accept commissions. acclaim.gifacclaim.gif

Pencils, Inks, Paint, the man is AMAZING. hail.gifhail.gif

A few examples of his work can be seen on his page, but I'll be glad to email anyone a ton of pics just because I love his work and want to spread the wealth.

1343549-orm-comm01.jpg <-----This is your link 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

1343549-orm-comm01.jpg.1ce7d9ed5e7a612a13100a38bba89c53.jpg

Could be a touch expensive considering the price of pages sold on ebay.

A splash from one of his issues runs average $175-$200 ( I know because I've lost plenty of those frown.gif ) . Anyway, Dean hasn't done commissions like this before and we came up with prices he feels comfortable with and has lined up quite a few since me spamming the various boards makepoint.gif . I feel they are about inline, but the market will be the deciding factor.

$500 for a painted piece, however, I feel is cheap (his covers average $750-1000) and would the way to go in my opinion.

Mike

1345826-orm-paint04.jpg

1345826-orm-paint04.jpg.8969dfc091d2c1e843bc8190450d4a2c.jpg