• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM ASM #300 UPDATE: back cover scan

17 posts in this topic

I was offered this recently at a comic shop tax free with 15% off so I had to get it. Sorry, no back cover but it's as good as the front. It's very glossy and the pages are off-white/ white. You can see a few tiny stress marks on the spine on the back cover, but it's very clean elsewhere

spiderman300ew7.jpg

spiderman300backze3.jpg

Hi Justin, welcome to the boards!

Hard to say conclusively without a back cover scan, but if just a few small color-breaking spine stresses, should fit comfortably somwhere in 9.0/9.2 range. Very nice!

Looks like some light edge wear and corner rounding.

I've seen uglier books in a 9.4 slab....but judging from your description of the back

(which you really should supply for a better estimate).

So I'll say 9.2 based on the info given.

Nice book.

Only reason I ask is b/c I have a solid 9.2+ I'm submitting to CGC today possibly.... headbang.gif

So what is the asking price grin.gif

You'll be the first to know once it comes back shy.gif

Paid $90 for it raw, which I thought was decent...I have another raw one if you're interested, not nearly in as good condition...I've tried to post it a few times to get opinions on grades but had some technical difficulties each time....only bought this one though for $16 I think....see below

asm300fcjy4.jpg

sorry for hijacking the thread.... sorry.gif