• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM X-Men 14

18 posts in this topic

You guys are tough! No way the BC overhang wear would kill the grade that much. I see a whisper of a crease ULC, but that's about it. Easy 8.0/8.5 unless I'm missing something.

WTF? 7.0 or 7.5? Why?

Sometimes I wonder why I post in this forum. foreheadslap.gif Sorry guys, there is no way in hell that book is a F/VF. Time to get yourselves a grading guide. Tough crowd...

WTF? 7.0 or 7.5? Why?

Sometimes I wonder why I post in this forum. foreheadslap.gif Sorry guys, there is no way in hell that book is a F/VF. Time to get yourselves a grading guide. Tough crowd...

Send it to CGC and tell us the grade...

WTF? 7.0 or 7.5? Why?

Send it to CGC and tell us the grade...

Nah, waste of money and time. I never sub books.

For the record, Andy, is there a subtle crease in the green box ULC, or is that just an imperfection in the scan? If not, I'd go even a bit higher...

Yep, there is a 3/4" hairline above Iceman. thumbsup2.gif

You guys are tough! No way the BC overhang wear would kill the grade that much. I see a whisper of a crease ULC, but that's about it. Easy 8.0/8.5 unless I'm missing something.

sumo.gif Nice book! hi.gif