• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dumb Question re: CGC cases

7 posts in this topic

Since I have only cracked slabs open to read the books, and have never had any books re-slabbed, I was wondering if there is any benefit in keeping the slabs I have cracked open, or should I turf them?

When you re-submit books to CGC for slabbing, do you have to send them back in the opened slabs, or is just the CGC label enough?

Yeah, I told you it was a dumb question.

confused-smiley-013.gif

ps. good luck to everyone on the Heritage auction!!

Since I have only cracked slabs open to read the books, and have never had any books re-slabbed, I was wondering if there is any benefit in keeping the slabs I have cracked open, or should I turf them?

When you re-submit books to CGC for slabbing, do you have to send them back in the opened slabs, or is just the CGC label enough?

Yeah, I told you it was a dumb question.

confused-smiley-013.gif

ps. good luck to everyone on the Heritage auction!!

Cracked CGC holders are great for crafts and school projects. yay.gif

Just turn in the label with the comic if you want the discount when re-submitting them to CGC.

Since I have only cracked slabs open to read the books, and have never had any books re-slabbed

When you re-submit books to CGC for slabbing, do you have to send them back in the opened slabs

Call me a renegade, but you could read the book before its graded, and then send it in for slabbing....it would take alot less time and make alot more sense, but you could go this route..... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif