• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

New Concept: Backward BIN! (SA Avengers #30)

21 posts in this topic

Okay, so here's the deal:

Here's a book, along with a starting price. I will randomly and regularly be lowering that price. First person to post the takeit.gif dude get the book (Shipped in North America) for the lowest price posted. Could be fun, no?

Any questions? popcorn.gif

avengers30bv4.jpg

avengers30bcih9.jpg

Thanks, shad. This is a book that I'll probably end up selling for less than i paid for it, but i figure that it may be a cool inspiration for some other sellers who are potentially selling cooler/more valuable books.

As shad said, i like this style because it's a bit of a crapshoot for the buyer who really wants this book. Do you buy now to make sure nobody else gets it? Or do you chance the fact that the price could be lowered twice while you're away and you lose the book?

If a seller did this with a really hot book, it'd be really cool.

I think it's fun. May as well mix things up a little anyway, y'know?

zzzsleeping.gif

$17

I always enjoy efforts like this. I'll also be happy to be the one to get the ball

rolling.

takeit.gif

I hope other books will follow. 893crossfingers-thumb.gif893crossfingers-thumb.gif

hail.gif

I'll start another one ASAP.

I'm glad someone appreciates my efforts laugh.gif

Another SA Marvel, probably?