• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Comic Collection - 10000 books, 1974-1994 High Grade

15 posts in this topic

Hi everyone. I've listed my entire comic collection on ebay. All 40 long boxes. This collection is the result of buying small collections over the years and continuously upgrading books. I would then sell off the lower grade doubles. About 5 years ago I went through the collection and took out almost all of the books that graded below VG from the 70's and that graded vg-fn from 1985 up. I also took out a lot of junk like New Universe and valiant stuff except for #1's and scarce issues. So this was all the better stuff in mostly high grade.

There is almost all major titles like Adventure, Amazing Spidey, Batman to Wonder Woman, World's Finest and X-Men. The 70's stuff is typically runs of Black Lightning, Jungle Action, and some vg mainline titles like early Iron Man, Avengers etc.

These are listed under seller comic_nut

I have 100% positive feedback.

For shipping I've offered to drive these for my transportation costs only, or you can pick them up. I live an hour East of Detroit and I'm estimating that Chicago for instance would be about $240 in gas plus a small minivan rental for two days.

They are just comic books. He could not be bothered to put any effort into it.

While I dislike comcasthawk as much as the next guy, it's bad form to not put a link in your post and you know it.

edit: 893scratchchin-thumb.gif That came out much more aggressive than I had intended. sorry.gif

While I dislike comcasthawk as much as the next guy, it's bad form to not put a link in your post and you know it.

edit: 893scratchchin-thumb.gif That came out much more aggressive than I had intended. sorry.gif

You "dislike" me, yet have never met me, never talked to me in-person or on the phone, or know anything about me.

Maybe you should get your conceited and elitist head out of your butt and grow up and be a man. Maybe than your father and mother would be proud of you.................

Why would you "ruin" someone's thread to flame me...?? Don't you have any respect for the original poster....or is "getting me" what makes you happy...??

Another dummy on the weird list..............

You "dislike" me, yet have never met me, never talked to me in-person or on the phone, or know anything about me.

Maybe you should get your conceited and elitist head out of your butt and grow up and be a man. Maybe than your father and mother would be proud of you.................

We can tell enough about your character based on your previous actions.

Holy smokes guys maybe I just couldn't put a link up. 893whatthe.gif I'm away right now with the army (6 hours from home). I listed the comics at the library near where I work. Then while I was working late on Friday night I came on here and put the post on. But while at work I cannot access ebay, hotmail or many other sites due to firewalls. So I went to the library today and made sure I put the link up. Here it is:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...E%3AIT&rd=1

Now if everyone is done flaming each other boo.gif and you have some constructive questions please post.

Thanks.

Holy smokes guys maybe I just couldn't put a link up. 893whatthe.gif I'm away right now with the army (6 hours from home). I listed the comics at the library near where I work. Then while I was working late on Friday night I came on here and put the post on. But while at work I cannot access ebay, hotmail or many other sites due to firewalls. So I went to the library today and made sure I put the link up.

893blahblah.gif893blahblah.gif893blahblah.gif893blahblah.gif893blahblah.gif

You forgot the part about the dog eating your laptop.

Holy smokes guys maybe I just couldn't put a link up. 893whatthe.gif I'm away right now with the army (6 hours from home). I listed the comics at the library near where I work. Then while I was working late on Friday night I came on here and put the post on. But while at work I cannot access ebay, hotmail or many other sites due to firewalls. So I went to the library today and made sure I put the link up.

893blahblah.gif893blahblah.gif893blahblah.gif893blahblah.gif893blahblah.gif

You forgot the part about the dog eating your laptop.

My god, I bet life's just a laugh-a-minute round at your place... yeahok.gif