• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Crisis On Infinite Message Boards
6 6

1,204 posts in this topic

or you have the sort of personality that sees no difference between reality and fiction,

Joanna, why don't you blow this "superiority complex" you have out your butt?

893whatthe.gif893whatthe.gif893whatthe.gif

or you have the sort of personality that sees no difference between reality and fiction,

Joanna, why don't you blow this "superiority complex" you have out your butt?

OK, now I've simply had it. A couple of things:

1) There have been, by my count, roughly 500 posts to the "Crisis" thread. Every other member of the board is having a good time with this. I don't think you've been singled out for anything, outside of your know-it-all attitude.

2) She can't be making personal insults against you, as she doesn't know who you are, what you do, what you look like, etc. etc. etc. The only thing we know about anybody on this board, unless we take the time to meet them, is what they come across on the board. You sound like a know-it-all. That's what she was making fun of. Lighten up.

3) You've gone and made it personal, to somebody who has done nothing to you. The fact that you did it to a woman makes it doubly [!@#%^&^], but that's beside the point. She did nothing to warrant any of this, neither did anyone else.

4) Your continual threats to meet people in an alley and re-arrange their internal organs just makes you sound little, mean, and bullyish. I don't understand where you're coming from. She's writing fiction, for god's sake.

5) Vince, I have been one of your defenders on here - we've gone at it a few times, but on many things you're right. On this, however, you simply need to sack up, be a man, and let it drop. Nobody is out to get you.

Issue 12, Part 1D: A Minor Character Dies

Appearing in this issue:

Dr. Gloom

Issue 12, Part 1D: A Minor Character Dies

While waiting for the return of the beautiful woman who had clearly wanted him, Dr. Gloom suddenly dies.

To be continued...

What did he die OF? Was he suddenly poisoned? Killed by an angry mob? Die of too much cholesterol? Couch potatoness? Inquiring minds want to know! And what about the "mystery woman?" Where'd she come from?

What did he die OF? Was he suddenly poisoned? Killed by an angry mob? Die of too much cholesterol? Couch potatoness? Inquiring minds want to know! And what about the "mystery woman?" Where'd she come from?

The woman ran the mysterious boarding house. She had gone to get drinks for Lord Rawl and Dr. Gloom.

As for what he died of, we may never know. It's a mysterious place, this boarding house. I can say that it was most definitely unnatural causes. That rules out any weight issues. As for further resolution of this mystery, it may or may not ever be solved.

-- Joanna

The woman ran the mysterious boarding house. She had gone to get drinks for Lord Rawl and Dr. Gloom.

As for what he died of, we may never know. It's a mysterious place, this boarding house. I can say that it was most definitely unnatural causes. That rules out any weight issues. As for further resolution of this mystery, it may or may not ever be solved.

-- Joanna

Who cares how he died, let him rest in crabbiness. I'm ready to take his place... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

-- Joanna

I love a good mystery! Well done!

Russ

It has come to my attention that it is possible to mistake this work of fiction as some sort of documentary. This is a work of fiction. Just because your name is associated with a character, that doesn't mean I am writing a biography, or in any way trying to represent the "real you".

Oh.

I get it now.

So, what you're saying here Joanna is that at some point in the indefinite future, you reserve the right to possibly begin to introduce some less-than-strictly-realistic details into your narrative? And this is a heads-up so we'll be prepared for that jarring change in the style of this piece? Thanks, because up until now this has been a meticulously-detailed, deeply-researched investigation into the human condition. In fact, whole schools of metaphysics have been spawned from this very thread. Preparing us for the eventual introduction of some possibly-- shall we say-- fanciful embellishments is most noble indeed.

Thank you.

insane.gif

It has come to my attention that it is possible to mistake this work of fiction as some sort of documentary. This is a work of fiction. Just because your name is associated with a character, that doesn't mean I am writing a biography, or in any way trying to represent the "real you".

Oh.

I get it now.

So, what you're saying here Joanna is that at some point in the indefinite future, you reserve the right to possibly begin to introduce some less-than-strictly-realistic details into your narrative? And this is a heads-up so we'll be prepared for that jarring change in the style of this piece? Thanks, because up until now this has been a meticulously-detailed, deeply-researched investigation into the human condition. In fact, whole schools of metaphysics have been spawned from this very thread. Preparing us for the eventual introduction of some possibly-- shall we say-- fanciful embellishments is most noble indeed.

Thank you.

insane.gif

Thank you for grasping the gravity of this weighty issue.

-- Joanna

-- Joanna

There's only one way to get to the bottom of the mystery of Gloom's sudden death...a post-mortum autopsy performed by a highly qualified member of the medical team. shy.gifdevil.gif

Of course, extra sharp scalpels will be needed to get through all those layers of blubber..muuaahhaaahhaa!! insane.gifinsane.gifinsane.gifinsane.gifinsane.gifinsane.gifinsane.gif

Who cares how he died, let him rest in crabbiness. I'm ready to take his place... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Done.

COOL!!! Make me eeeeeeevvvvviiiilllllll. Bwah-ha-ha-ha...cough, cough...er, nevermind.

Actually, I've now realized that it was risky having only two characters share a subplot. When one goes, I'm left high and dry. To avoid that risk again, I need one more volunteer. Bronty -- want to be in Crisis? Anyone? Let me know.