• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Crisis On Infinite Message Boards
6 6

1,204 posts in this topic

See? You have shamed me into good behavior with your savage honesty yet again! I'll get you for this, Sandsmark! And your little tight-panted Canuck, too!

Okee dokee. You bring the bag full of money, I'll bring the sugar-free cookies.

That's right....your plan to get rid of Khaos is in place. Lead him to do some strenuous excercises after he takes his insulin shock! Then...when he is drifting into his diabetic coma....give him the sugar free cookies with some diet coke! insane.gif

Ooops...this should be PM material! blush.gif

ROFL!!! Yeah! That'll show that son of a -- 893whatthe.gif893naughty-thumb.gif

See? You have shamed me into good behavior with your savage honesty yet again! I'll get you for this, Sandsmark! And your little tight-panted Canuck, too!

Mmm. Cooooookies. ooo.gifsmile.gif I'm afraid the bag full of money will have to be full of small bills as coins and large bills are too heavy for my ailing back.

Perfect! I have a bad back, too. Maybe we can duke it out at a spa?

Mmm. Cooooookies. ooo.gifsmile.gif I'm afraid the bag full of money will have to be full of small bills as coins and large bills are too heavy for my ailing back.

Yes! And we will club one another senseless with those prickly exfoliating gourds and slap each other silly with unused loofas! I love it when a plan comes together.

Yes! And we will club one another senseless with those prickly exfoliating gourds and slap each other silly with unused loofas! I love it when a plan comes together.

Then masseur greggy can give both of you full body massages! 893applaud-thumb.gif

NO.

Joanna? Whack him on the nose with a rolled-up newspaper. It's the only way he'll learn.

Greggy can play any game! flowerred.gif

ARCH! HELP! I'm being sexually harassed!

You know you want it....[!@#%^&^]! angel.gif

NO.

Joanna? Whack him on the nose with a rolled-up newspaper. It's the only way he'll learn.

Better than being sexually hisassed... foreheadslap.gif

Oh man... that was bad... I must need sleep even more than I thought...

NO.

No.....you are back! Now....answer the mocking PM sent by me! 893blahblah.gif

NO.

Just got back about 20 minutes ago. And if I answer your PM, I'll have to read the other 50 that are waiting for me too... I barely have enough energy to throw some more wood on the fire and make a feeble joke at Khaos' expense before I go collapse...

NO.

Just got back about 20 minutes ago. And if I answer your PM, I'll have to read the other 50 that are waiting for me too... I barely have enough energy to throw some more wood on the fire and make a feeble joke at Khaos' expense before I go collapse...

Get the girl scout to answer the PMs! She makes lots of sense! angel.gif

NO.

Oh geez. I forgot I told her to post on here. I'll have to go read that in the morning... *shudder*

If you're not happy with the grade on the DC book, I guess you can just keep it. I didn't see the corner bend when I was first checking the corners at the show and had already paid for it at the guy's shop by the time I saw the bend. It's better than a bunch of 8.5's I have, but I understand if it's not good enough for greggy's collection...

But seriously... quit trashing Khaos' thread. 893naughty-thumb.gif This is really his only positive contribution to the boards (other than thirty-seven threads that have been deleted). We need to leave him something he can brag about...

NO.

Oh geez. I forgot I told her to post on here. I'll have to go read that in the morning... *shudder*

If you're not happy with the grade on the DC book, I guess you can just keep it. I didn't see the corner bend when I was first checking the corners at the show and had already paid for it at the guy's shop by the time I saw the bend. It's better than a bunch of 8.5's I have, but I understand if it's not good enough for greggy's collection...

But seriously... quit trashing Khaos' thread. 893naughty-thumb.gif This is really his only positive contribution to the boards (other than thirty-seven threads that have been deleted). We need to leave him something he can brag about...

greggy will keep the book at the highly discounted unnamed price! smirk.gif