• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Crisis On Infinite Message Boards
6 6

1,204 posts in this topic

No Joanna! It was great!

Gotta hear about all the players in the tale. But, it's your story, write it however you want. We all wait w/ baited breath for the next installment.

And, yes, I hate Mylite. tongue.gif

Chris

No Joanna! It was great!

Gotta hear about all the players in the tale. But, it's your story, write it however you want. We all wait w/ baited breath for the next installment.

Chris

frown.gif

No Joanna! It was great!

Chris

frown.gif

flowerred.gif

It was great Joanna - been waiting for the Action 1 to show up! thumbsup2.gifthumbsup2.gif

Go the long route. To paraphrase George Hamilton as Dracula, "With Crisis...always a longie....never a quickie." 893applaud-thumb.gif

Thanks -- looks like that's the general concensus. I was just afraid that, between my long absence and the multitudes of characters, that I was losing you guys.

I really need to read this thing through at some point, to make sure I haven't dropped a major plotpoint. I know I have some characters hung up (like the time masters) but I plan to get them back in the story very soon.

I'll see if I can write a chapter tonight. Got a lot on my plate today, but I might have time later.

-- Joanna

I'll see if I can write a chapter tonight. Got a lot on my plate today, but I might have time later.

Do what you can without straining yourself...and keep in mind the old adage "Always leave them wanting more." thumbsup2.gif

How's that hip replacement? I mean, obviously you're still not hip, but when can we expect your replacement?

Do what you can without straining yourself...and keep in mind the old adage "Always leave them wanting more." thumbsup2.gif

Yeah, well, um... it's no good tonight. I just didn't have the time. Tomorrow I have to go to the dentist to get a crown put on, so I don't know if I'll be feeling chipper enough to write. But if not, Thursday looks like a possibility!

-- Joanna

Yeah, well, um... it's no good tonight. I just didn't have the time. Tomorrow I have to go to the dentist to get a crown put on, so I don't know if I'll be feeling chipper enough to write. But if not, Thursday looks like a possibility!

-- Joanna

flowerred.gif

How's that hip replacement? I mean, obviously you're still not hip, but when can we expect your replacement?

I'd reply to you but I am just too hip!

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

foreheadslap.gif

That's it?? That's it ???? Mega-bag and all I get is THAT?!?!?!? 893frustrated.gif I don't know why I try for you people sometimes! >sob! choke!<

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

foreheadslap.gif

That's it?? That's it ???? Mega-bag and all I get is THAT?!?!?!? 893frustrated.gif I don't know why I try for you people sometimes! >sob! choke!<

I like you.

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

foreheadslap.gif

I like you.

No one likes Mylite! Can you give me a star? flowerred.gif

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

foreheadslap.gif

I like you.

I keep giving you a star with every new shill I create... but only one. cloud9.gifflowerred.gif

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

foreheadslap.gif

I like you.

I keep giving you a star with every new shill I create... but only one. cloud9.gifflowerred.gif

No.....my sense of worth will become lower and lower! I will be a nobody if I become a 2 star troll like you? tonofbricks.gif

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

foreheadslap.gif

I like you.

Joanna? You're in a warm-fuzzy trance! There's too much harmony on the message board, people! Quick! Someone start me a Hulk 181 thread, give me 280lbs of Hammer, and get her on a carBug obnoxide bag STAT!

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

foreheadslap.gif

I like you.

No.....my sense of worth will become lower and lower! I will be a nobody if I become a 2 star troll like you? tonofbricks.gif

You have that backwards... I'm a 2-troll STAR! cool.gif

(And yes, you are one of those Trolls. tonofbricks.gif )

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

foreheadslap.gif

I like you.

You have that backwards... I'm a 2-troll STAR! cool.gif

(And yes, you are one of those Trolls. tonofbricks.gif )

Sweet....I'm popular! cloud9.gif