• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Crisis On Infinite Message Boards
6 6

1,204 posts in this topic

How's that hip replacement? I mean, obviously you're still not hip, but when can we expect your replacement?

I'd reply to you but I am just too hip!

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

foreheadslap.gif

That's it?? That's it ???? Mega-bag and all I get is THAT?!?!?!? 893frustrated.gif I don't know why I try for you people sometimes! >sob! choke!<

I like you.

No one likes Mylite! Can you give me a star? flowerred.gif

I like you.

Joanna? You're in a warm-fuzzy trance! There's too much harmony on the message board, people! Quick! Someone start me a Hulk 181 thread, give me 280lbs of Hammer, and get her on a carBug obnoxide bag STAT!

I just read a hammer novel over on that other message board. He's so innocent of any wrong-doing and dreamy.

No one likes Emoticon. frown.gif

If no one likes Mylite or Emoticon, it's my fault. I apologize to greggy and BOC for not doing enough to make their namesakes endearing. I shall endeaver to reformulate things next time and make them intensely heroic, lovable, and worship-worthy.

If I remember to, of course.

I would like you more if you didn't call me a

TROLL!!!

What if it's a really attractive troll?

370675-troll.jpg

I don't like you anymore! shocked.gif

I don't like you anymore! shocked.gif

Why? I put a lot of work into that. And if I'm going to be a troll, I want to be WONDER TROLL! As long as we're all trolling here, that is.

greggy doesn't believe in trolls! stooges.gif

If no one likes Mylite or Emoticon, it's my fault. I apologize to greggy and BOC for not doing enough to make their namesakes endearing. I shall endeaver to reformulate things next time and make them intensely heroic, lovable, and worship-worthy.

If I remember to, of course.

No one likes ReRun since the t.v. in his belly stopped working properly... crazy.gif

How's that hip replacement? I mean, obviously you're still not hip, but when can we expect your replacement?

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

foreheadslap.gif

That's it?? That's it ???? Mega-bag and all I get is THAT?!?!?!? 893frustrated.gif I don't know why I try for you people sometimes! >sob! choke!<

I like you.

Woman, thy name is fickle.

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

foreheadslap.gif

::sigh:: I feared the subtlty wouldbe lost on you. Khaos, thy name is obtuse. tongue.gif

I can't like more than one person? Fine. I've stopped liking now. No more liking. It just causes heartache and pain. Of course, this means Rerun gets no support from me (and he's going through a traumatic TV-free time right now) but I'm through with liking. From now on, I'm modeling my posting style after hammer. I will simply offer large sums of money for the joy of removing eyeballs and such. And then I will restore said eyeballs with a quick trim and color touch -- don't it make your brown eyes blue?

-- Joanna

P.S. Pov, I still like you.

P.P.S. D'oh!

I can't like more than one person? Fine. I've stopped liking now. No more liking. It just causes heartache and pain. Of course, this means Rerun gets no support from me (and he's going through a traumatic TV-free time right now) but I'm through with liking. From now on, I'm modeling my posting style after hammer. I will simply offer large sums of money for the joy of removing eyeballs and such. And then I will restore said eyeballs with a quick trim and color touch -- don't it make your brown eyes blue?

-- Joanna

P.S. Pov, I still like you.

P.P.S. D'oh!

Rats - I have erred...I MEANT to say "Fickle, thy name is woman."

sorry.giffrown.gif