• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Crisis On Infinite Message Boards
6 6

1,204 posts in this topic

Nobody will die .......watch and see and if they do die they will come back to life as themselves or as a different person

But several people have already died.

(Okay, Joanna, I promised I wouldn't do this but.....I really want to see how quick the lads are to line up with responses to this......)

So, okay......I am Month Guy. I assume that means I only come twelve times a year??

(Please, no pushing and shoving....just take a number......)

Actually, it means you get irritable, achy and retain water twelve times a year!

(Okay, Joanna, I promised I wouldn't do this but.....I really want to see how quick the lads are to line up with responses to this......)

So, okay......I am Month Guy. I assume that means I only come twelve times a year??

Actually, it means you get irritable, achy and retain water twelve times a year!

Should I change his name to Time of the Month Guy?

Should I change his name to Time of the Month Guy?

That would be outstanding! Has a nice Sci-Fi feel, too!!!!!!!! grin.gif

It does? What friggin' kind a sci-fi you readin' boy? 27_laughing.gif

Flesh Gordon?

Thank you, DL. Most apropro.

As for YOU, Amok Khaos - typos cannot BEGIN to express my chagrin at ever having encountered one such as you. frown.gif

Flesh Gordon?

As for YOU, Amok Khaos - typos cannot BEGIN to express my chagrin at ever having encountered one such as you. frown.gif

confused.gif

Flesh Gordon?

confused.gif

flowerred.gifhi.gif

Flesh Gordon?

confused.gif

flowerred.gifhi.gif

"apropos"? confused-smiley-013.gif

(Is Amok Khaos another of my many, many shills??)

Flesh Gordon?

confused.gif

flowerred.gifhi.gif

I do not believe this and am now starting to become a bit seriously concerned. I though you, Khaos, made the "what kind of sci-fi you reading" comment but it was actually Redhook.

Oh - the Amok Khaos was just a way to get TIME into the sparring - as in Star Trek's AMOK TIME. But now....I don't know. I think I will schedule a checkup. Have definitely been feeling off-kilter the past week, anyway. frown.gif

Flesh Gordon?

confused.gif

flowerred.gifhi.gif

I do not believe this and am now starting to become a bit seriously concerned. I though you, Khaos, made the "what kind of sci-fi you reading" comment but it was actually Redhook.

Oh - the Amok Khaos was just a way to get TIME into the sparring - as in Star Trek's AMOK TIME. But now....I don't know. I think I will schedule a checkup. Have definitely been feeling off-kilter the past week, anyway. frown.gif

"Seek help. Thx." (To quote a somewhat-infamous Water Coolerer...)

It's my fault for not writing more crisis. You're waiting for the next installment, "Parsley, Sage, Rosemary, and Time Masters" and it's not here. I hang my head in shame. Not shamed enough to write anything, but shamed, nonetheless.

-- Joanna

It's my fault for not writing more crisis. You're waiting for the next installment, "Parsley, Sage, Rosemary, and Time Masters" and it's not here. I hang my head in shame. Not shamed enough to write anything, but shamed, nonetheless.

-- Joanna

Yes - it is all YOUR fault - all this petty bickering - this animosity - this lack of cordiality - having to read Khaos posts! blush.giffrown.gif Awww, I didn;t mean that. frown.gif

-- Joanna

Yes - it is all YOUR fault - all this petty bickering - this animosity - this lack of cordiality - having to read Khaos posts! blush.giffrown.gif Awww, I didn;t mean that. frown.gif

In this thread, Lord Khaos is sacred, for he is The Originator.

-- Joanna

-- Joanna

-- Joanna

Actually, he's just the real estate agent! 27_laughing.gif

-- Joanna

-- Joanna

which is amusing, because on all other threads, MajorKhaos is profane, for he is The Instigator.