• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM RBION #63

5 posts in this topic

I suspect these books are overgraded, looking for opinions. The structure of this RANDOM HOUSE FILE COPY is great as far as corners go, my concern is the spine stress. This copy has more problems than the 24 and 25. Stress at top staple, corner problems, less gloss and pop factor. Corner ding on bc. NCBC and CBC on spine. Everything else is what it appears.

FRONT

1349855-ripleybelieveitornot_63_raw_8_5_oww_a.jpg

1349855-ripleybelieveitornot_63_raw_8_5_oww_a.jpg.d859d16f5c148a94b5754102d47a6ff2.jpg

I'm factoring in the fact that you don't have the book in hand...IMO this is a VF+ at best. I'll let a few others weigh in too. frown.gif

This one cost me less than $5 though.

I'm going to take a few of the better ones and provide larger scans to make sure I'm not losing the grading touch. Thanks, Andy.

I'm factoring in the fact that you don't have the book in hand...IMO this is a VF+ at best. I'll let a few others weigh in too. frown.gif

This one cost me less than $5 though.

I'm going to take a few of the better ones and provide larger scans to make sure I'm not losing the grading touch. Thanks, Andy.

Yeah, these I would need to see in hand. Not bad for $5 though! 893applaud-thumb.gif