• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

New 3,000 Golden Age Collection/Pedigree Revealed in CBG

226 posts in this topic

At 75 cents to "SUPERSIZE" and auction, it makes more sense to email a scan to whoever wants one. That 75 cents adds up FAST. She always states that if you need a better look, please ask for a scan.

And in the future, I will not mention CGC in the Title in honor of all of you who have been nice. Thanks.

Jack

Goto photobucket.com now and set up an account. The basic one is free and you should probably get the next plan which costs a whopping $20 a year or close to. Once images are uploaded to photobucket you can insert them directly into the ebay auctions (or this board) Its very simple and takes about 2-3 hours of trial and error before you have it all mastered. You'll wonder why you didn't do it before. And ebay doesn't charge for these pics. They truly make money off of folks who simply don't know better.

You'll love it! thumbsup2.gif

i agree. amazing books. if i we're a collector with a mess of

cash, it's know telling what i would have shelled out for them.

3,000 of those babies would be like a dream come true for me.

it seems to me however that the buyer is trying to sell them off

and make the greatest profit possible if he is worried about the

.75 cent charge for a larger picture.

but i promises with a large picture representing amazing books like

that, you wont notice the .75 cents.

i personally would NEVER pay over 10 bucks for a book with a tiny

picture. makes me feel like the seller is trying to hide something.

i'm not saying you are doing that at all, it just feels that way.

anyways congrats!

Jack,

photobucket will reduce the image size if it's over a certain size. To keep this from happening you should take your original scan and run it throuh something like photoshop (or whatever else you might have) that allows you to resize and compress the file when you save it. The Superman 77 I posted for you was originally like 770k and photobucket reduced the image size. I put it through Adobe Photoshop and resized it down to 650 pixels and then saved it with compression and it came out to like 150k. At 150k photobucket did not reduce the image size, making it load faster and display a larger scan.

Would be happy to help you more if you like. We all love cover scans here...the bigger the better! 893applaud-thumb.gif

Jack,

photobucket will reduce the image size if it's over a certain size. To keep this from happening you should take your original scan and run it throuh something like photoshop (or whatever else you might have) that allows you to resize and compress the file when you save it. Would be happy to help you more if you like. We all love cover scans here...the bigger the better! 893applaud-thumb.gif

Heck, I'm just happy I can post scans and my wife will save on those nasty Ebay photo fees.

Speaking of Ebay, this one is on as we speak.

captainMarvel32fc.jpg

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...E%3AIT&rd=1