• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Question about SS and already graded books

29 posts in this topic

I'm sure this has been asked before but, If u have a book that is already graded can u have it SS? Also, if your not going to be attending a Con but want a signature from an artist/writer how do u go about that? Thanx for the help.

Yes, a book that is already graded can be submitted for SS. It will be cracked out and regraded after it's signed.

If you can't make it to a con, you can send the book to an SS witness who is going to said con. There's a few of them on the boards. I'm sure they'll chime in shortly.

Witnesses make themselves available, there is no witness referral system.

Is there a witness Protection program to protect witnesses from those upset at the grades they got? poke2.gif

What witness folks will be at Baltimore? I'm thinking of taking the SS dip.

How the heck does one find said witness person at the con?

Also, what is the cost to submit an SS book? Is this process subject to any of the discount submissions one can find on some of the big dealer websites? (ie 10% or 20% like you would find if submitting through Heritage or ComicLink or Bob Storms)

Thanks in advance...

What witness folks will be at Baltimore? I'm thinking of taking the SS dip.

How the heck does one find said witness person at the con?

Also, what is the cost to submit an SS book? Is this process subject to any of the discount submissions one can find on some of the big dealer websites? (ie 10% or 20% like you would find if submitting through Heritage or ComicLink or Bob Storms)

Thanks in advance...

thecollector will be at Baltimore so send him a pm like pirate has already suggested.

You can find Kris if you look for the guy running around the con floor at 90 mph.

There is not a discount that I know of except for submitting a book that was already slabbed. You will get a few dollars off if you return the old label.