• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Question about SS and already graded books

29 posts in this topic

Basically im asking does it cost extra to have it SS. I know the regular prices, i have a few books slabbed. So if i have your basic modern book with a book value of $20 it would only cost $16 to have it slabbed with a SS label or is there any extra cost on top of that?

The cost of getting a Signature Series modern (post-1975) book done is $27.

For other tiers add $5 to the base price (for example Economy is $29 + $5 for the signature = $34)

If you want multiple signatures the cost per additional sig is $5. However if the creators are sitting together ther is no additional cost.

The cost of getting a Signature Series modern (post-1975) book done is $27.

Thank you for that info! One more question: What about pre-1975 books (cost-wise)?

Thanks for all your help, guys!

that would be the economy tier quoted by Kevin

Pre-1975 value less than $250 = Economy Tier SS = $34

Pre-1975 value between 251 and 1000 = Standard Tier SS = $54

Pre-1975 value between 1001 and 4000 = Express Tier SS = $84

Pre-1975 value more than 4001 = Walkthru SS. Pls Inquire with CGC.

These are SUGGESTED prices that CGC applies at the booth at conventions.

SS Dealers (witnesses are associated with SS Approved Dealers) may use discretion in pricing. They may charge more than the suggested price if there are additional expenses involved such as additional autograph fees, or they may choose to charge less than the suggested price.