• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Philly Forum Dinner Attendees!!

47 posts in this topic

Check out the letters section of CBG dated 06/27/03 - available online now!

What a great time that was! A special thanks to Steve and Bruce for taking the time to organize this event!!

DAM

I have not seen the issue yet, but I take it that you have a letter pubished in the section. I look forward to reading it and it was great meeting everyone face to face for a change. Hopefully we will be able to continue these dinners at other conventions.

Tom

Tom, you got it! I had a letter published, but the best part was a picture of all of us!

If anyone plans on going to the NYC con on the 27-29th at the Garden, please send me a PM if you have any interest in getting lunch or dinner. It would be great if we could continue these Forum get togethers at different cons.

Best,

DAM

Link please? When I go to CBG, I just get Krause publications site. I'd like to see the pic as well......

DAM - is it the pic that Maggie took of all of us at the CGC Booth???

Thanks!

Chris

Nice pick David! Can you post a list of names (left to right) of people in it?

Sure! From L to R:

Me, Tom G, Arnold, Bruce, ??? (guy in back with glasses?), ??? (guy next to him), Steve, Kevthemev (in back with goutee), ??? (guy in front of Kevin), Paul from CGC, Yertle (in back), Flying Donut (in middle with goutee), Chrisco (with hat on), Foolkiller (far right).

Can someone help me fill in the blanks?

DAM

Link please? When I go to CBG, I just get Krause publications site. I'd like to see the pic as well......

DAM - is it the pic that Maggie took of all of us at the CGC Booth???

Thanks!

Chris

Got to collect.com

Click on "sign in"

Go to the "view onilne issues" on the far right tab

I can email you a pdf? PM me your email address . . .

It's the pick before dinner on Saturday (at the CGC Booth) - but she has Sunday down by mistake.

DAM

BTW - if anyone does not get CGC I just renewed under a deal that might interest you:

3 full years and calendars for $75!!!!

Retail price per issue is $3.99 and sure to go up - here's a great way to lock in a great price for a LONG time to come . . .

I don't read anything with the regularity that I read CBG (less the Loeph/Lee Batmans)

DAM

phillydinner.jpg

From L to R

DAM, TomG, ArnoldT, BronzeBruce, Rui, Tom (Red Skull), Steve B., Kevthemev, Jeremy (buena vista), Paul, Sam (Yertle), Donut, Chrisco, and Brian (foolkiller).

Allright...here's the complete list.....from Left to right:

DAM, TomG, ArnoldT, BronzeBruce, Rui, Tom (Red Skull), Steve B., Kevthemev, Jeremy (buena vista), Paul, Sam (Yertle), Donut, Chrisco, and Brian (foolkiller).

Chris

Chris, you the man! Thanks! I wish I had more time to spend with everyone at the convention, but being at the far end of the table I was a victim of logistics from the other far end of the dinner table

DAM

Hey...who's the short guy that looks like Rob Liefeld ??

Damn! The jig is up! OK, everybody.....send me your X-force books and I'll sign them for you. I also do commissions for the low price of $50. PM me if interested.

Rob L.

Supa -

893naughty-thumb.gif893naughty-thumb.gif893naughty-thumb.gif

I didn't make the B-ball team b/c the talent was so great, that even a court demon like myself couldn't make it.

Seriously though, I used to run ball at the UMD gym, and occassionally one of the players (always one of the 'benchers') would come and play. You can't even believe how good they are! Guys that would get no PT during the season just clowning everyone. So frikkin' quick!

Rob L.