• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I Was Removing The Label From A Box To Reuse It........

28 posts in this topic

and the label I removed was covering up a label addressed to Darthdesile. I'm using the box to send comics to Minutekev. Incestuous little family we have here. Oh, and about 90% of the comics I'm sending to Minutekev were purchased from other board members (Scottish, Joanna and others).

That's great! We are all an environmentally conscious bunch as well - or just too cheap to use new boxes! Who was the sender on that label and I can tell you what came in that box for me and also what I sent to your "sender" using that box. This probably makes it the 4th time that box is being used and would probably be a Diamond comics box? those fokkers can take a pounding - I make sure I act out the monkey with the Samsonite hard shell luggage commercial on each box I send out - a little extra love in there for ya!

893frustrated.gif I already tore off all the labeling and it's in about 500 little pieces all stuck together in a small ball of confetti. frown.gif

Sorry I didn't think to look.

893frustrated.gif I already tore off all the labeling and it's in about 500 little pieces all stuck together in a small ball of confetti. frown.gif

Just pray it wasn't a spooge sopped container from greggy...we may be inadvertently liable for aiding the transport of infectious materials across state lines.

Just pray it wasn't a spooge sopped container from greggy...we may be inadvertently liable for aiding the transport of infectious materials across state lines.

shocked.gif Ewwww. I have to home for lunch and take a shower now..... 893censored-thumb.gif

Don't they always ask you if your package contains anything liquid, fragile or harmful? I'd think that greggy's spooge box would be both liquid and harmful, or at least harmful if it has congealed into a disgusting, hard mass. Did you sneak one by the PO folks?

Hey! Give greggy a break. I just got a package from him the other day. No spooge or remnants of spooge. The books arrived safe and sound. Great packing job.

Yep. That greggy is a mighty fine "packer"! 27_laughing.gif

Chris

Don't they always ask you if your package contains anything liquid, fragile or harmful? I'd think that greggy's spooge box would be both liquid and harmful, or at least harmful if it has congealed into a disgusting, hard mass. Did you sneak one by the PO folks?

Actually, like most Canadian demons, Greggy's spooge is NOT liquid, but rather a sand-like substance that is both abrasive and quite odiously odoriferous. hm. Ejaculate that emulates ejaculator. Go figure.

Hey! Give greggy a break. I just got a package from him the other day. No spooge or remnants of spooge. The books arrived safe and sound. Great packing job.

Yep. That greggy is a mighty fine "packer"! 27_laughing.gif

Chris

Be wary, my perpetually inebriated friend, you may have just gotten 'knocked up' and will be seeing a "mini greggy" drop in one of your bowel movements nine months down the road...

shocked.gif Ewwww. I have to home for lunch and take a shower now..... 893censored-thumb.gif

Brian, I'll gladly pay the price for a new box if it has spooge remnants on it! ACCCKKKKKKKK!!! 27_laughing.gif

Be wary, my perpetually inebriated friend

What is this? Gang up on Chrisco day? Between you, Chrom, Supa, and (eventually) Greggy I'm takin' a real beating today. Is this b/c I started the "Chuck Roast" thread?

Thank god for Happy Hour! cloud9.gif

Chris

Be wary, my perpetually inebriated friend

What is this? Gang up on Chrisco day? Between you, Chrom, Supa, and (eventually) Greggy I'm takin' a real beating today. Is this b/c I started the "Chuck Roast" thread?

Thank god for Happy Hour! cloud9.gif

Chris

Shall I join in too? sumo.gif

Having received two packages from Darth "King of Packing" Diesel, I can attest that not only are the books as secure as can bem but just OPENING the danged box takes so much struggle, there's not much left to re-use afterwards.

Isnt Greggy Canadian?

This would make it transporting hazardous waste over international borders.

This would make it transporting hazardous waste over international borders.

GReggy = SARS? shocked.gif

Darth = Non-Asian 27_laughing.gif

mad.gif

The truth hurts! Now...go play with yoru Samoan and Fijian brothers! insane.gif

Whoa careful Greggy heard Samoans are huge big men nope sorry thats Tongans my bag.... 27_laughing.gif