• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BIN: Hulk #181 ~ CGC 7.5 white pages ~ BEAUTIFUL COPY!

19 posts in this topic

GREAT looking copy..fresh from CGC! Sent this in myself so I can guarantee it hasn't been pressed, restored, or read by anyone while sitting on the toilet! thumbsup2.gif

Sorry for cutting off the bottom edge of the scans...I have no idea how to adjust my scanner properly for slabbed books.

$580 shipped.

hulk181cgc.jpg

hulk181cgcb.jpg

Thanks, Anfield. Actually the one I thought was an 8.5 came back a 9.0 so I kept it! This is the one I thought was an 8.0...maybe the little printing streak by the spine got it knocked down to a 7.5 because it sure is a sharp-looking book!

CGC does not deduct for the "speckling". I have a 9.2 with some speckling and have seen it present on some of the 9.6's out there. This is one of the nicest 7.5's I have ever seen.

OK I've had some offers in the $500 range, so I'm willing to come down some. As I said I'd rather sell to a board member, plus it saves me Comiclink or eBay fees. So...

I'll let it go for $550 shipped (US or Canada) or $555 to the UK.

C'mon guys, you'll never find a nicer 7.5 copy for less...this is an undergraded beauty! sumo.gif