• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

2 Sandman related pieces on the 'Bay

5 posts in this topic

Couple new Sandman pieces on the 'Bay tonight:

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQfgtpZ1QQfrppZ25QQsassZjesusjon

A superb commission by Vince Locke of Morpheus in watercolor and pastel.

And a Dreaming page from the final issue featuring Dream considering his helm and donning it, preparing for battle.

And if you're interested in that Dreaming page, I have the FINAL page of the series for sale in my CAF here:

http://cafurl.com?i=1673

Thanks for looking!!

Best,

Jonathan

Great pieces!

A question you may or may not know the answer to....How come in "The Dreaming" Morpheus' dialogue is not in his typical "black ballon w/ white letters"? It's the only time I can ever recall it not being like that. confused-smiley-013.gif

Cause by the Dreaming, it's not Morpheus any longer. It's Dream, who was once Daniel. I think that stayed consistent in the original series as well, where Dream/Daniel had a white word balloon in the Wake and his other appearances.

J

Cause by the Dreaming, it's not Morpheus any longer. It's Dream, who was once Daniel. I think that stayed consistent in the original series as well, where Dream/Daniel had a white word balloon in the Wake and his other appearances.

J

D'oh and Duh! foreheadslap.gif

We are halfway through, and here's an update:

Locke Commission - Current bid - $162.00 (no reserve)

Dreaming Page from last issue - Current bid - $99.99 (no reserve)

So both pages will sell and can still be had at very reasonable prices!

Happy bidding!

Best,

Jonathan