• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

wisdom teeth

47 posts in this topic

Funny you should mention teeth, I know for a fact Comicwiz had complications with an infected wisdom tooth this week, and I myself realizing I now MUST go to the dentist because of "Wisdom" issues. Plus my wife has a cyst from jaw surgery years ago.

Yikes, when it rains it pours.

I guess reading comics is the lone benifit of having downtime.

Hope you feel better.

thumbsup2.gif

Ze-

I hated those dry socket holes!

Painful as craap and food always seemed to find a way down

in them no matter how careful ou were.

Enjoy those pain killers!

and be careful not to get any blood on those books

(unless it's a retro KISS #1 mag were the blood would blend right in to theirs)

wink.gif

Same here. Later had 6 of my front teeth knocked out while playing hockey. Having the wisdom teeth pulled hurt more.

I've played hockey since I was 5 years old....and still have all my teeth....not for not trying to lose them by being stupid though.

got all 4 of my wisdom teeth out this morning so i get to spend the next couple days reading comics thumbsup2.gif

I had all 6 of mine pulled when I was a Senior in High School. 3 at a time. It would have been better if they had just done them all at once. sumo.gif

...just pray you only have four...I had a total of 12...after I had the first four pulled I had four more two years later,..and four more after that,...I think I was supposed to be twins...I also have two uvulas and a nubbin,... frown.gif

...just pray you only have four...I had a total of 12...after I had the first four pulled I had four more two years later,..and four more after that,...I think I was supposed to be twins...I also have two uvulas and a nubbin,... frown.gif

You a mutant? confused.gif

Teeth-Man.... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Spits his endlessly regrowing razor sharp teeth at foes... 893whatthe.gif

Get well soon. flowerred.gif

I was a rather lucky one. I needed to have a molar pulled to make room for my teeth with braces.

One wisdom came in on the bottom right, and another on the top left. So it wouldn't ruin my teeth and I could keep them.

I still have them, but man I remember when the one came in I couldn't open my mouth for 2 days.

Get well soon. flowerred.gif

I was a rather lucky one. I needed to have a molar pulled to make room for my teeth with braces.

One wisdom came in on the bottom right, and another on the top left. So it wouldn't ruin my teeth and I could keep them.

I still have them, but man I remember when the one came in I couldn't open my mouth for 2 days.

My wisdom teeth came in quite nicely and never had them pulled. I just have extra teeth to brush and floss.

got all 4 of my wisdom teeth out this morning so i get to spend the next couple days reading comics thumbsup2.gif

sucks on the pulling of the teeth, but thumbsup2.gif on getting to lay around and read comics.

What are you going to read?

I'm going to read all three Wolverine volumes and some horror stuff...now that i completed the 1988 Wolverine series.