• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

New York Post Exclusive: Amazing Fantasy 15

75 posts in this topic

Tomorrow the New York Post will be giving away a reprint of Amazing Fantasy 15 with the purchase of the paper..Thoughts??

Yes. Someone buy me a copy and I'll pay you back. yay.gif

Tomorrow the New York Post will be giving away a reprint of Amazing Fantasy 15 with the purchase of the paper..Thoughts??

Will this be only in the city or nation wide???

If so, I will be dropping by to Barnes and Nobles tomorrow.

893crossfingers-thumb.gif

Ditto for me as well.

Will this be only in the city or nation wide???

If so, I will be dropping by to Barnes and Nobles tomorrow.

893crossfingers-thumb.gif

Thats a good question..not sure I would asume it would be every New York Post..

Ditto for me as well.

Someone buy up some copies as I'd like to get my hands on one as well.

Ditto for me as well.

Tritto!

This is the third comic they have done this for.A Superman comic.,and Batman 608 came before this.The books were reprinted in its entirety.

I think they are only available in the NY Metro editions,but am not certain.

The Batman 608 used the original cover,but had A NY POST EXCLUSIVE added to it. I never saw the original Superman comic to compare the two.

What they do is have a bundle of books that is flat plastic wire bound (causing center damage). and the guy selling at the newsstand manually inserts them into the newspaper. You will most likely have to search a number of papers to get a clean copy most likely. I can pick up one for whoever wants. Pm me if you'd like and I'll make a list....