• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Fell #6

40 posts in this topic

I just got done reading the newest issue of "Fell" that came out today (#6),

thinking to myself that I really hope this series is around for a very long time.

Well, I then read through the letters/questions in the back, and Warren Ellis said

"I think you can probably look forward to at least a couple of years' worth of FELL" yay.gif

Seriously, this book is awesome, and amazingly cheap at only $1.99 headbang.gif

I highly recommend it

today?? was at two stores and missed it at both.

Yeppers, today thumbsup2.gif

I was so excited that it came out that I forgot to pick up the new issue of "GIRLS" (at least I'm pretty sure that came out today as well)

you on an alternate earth? just checked and my store didn't get it and wasn't expecting it to ship today.

haha, yes, I swear I just read it. I wish I had a camera with me, but I'm still at work.... The bottom part of the cover is done in mostly blue colors with the "Snowtown" tag in red (of course).

you on an alternate earth? just checked and my store didn't get it and wasn't expecting it to ship today.

haha, yes, I swear I just read it. I wish I had a camera with me, but I'm still at work.... The bottom part of the cover is done in mostly blue colors with the "Snowtown" tag in red (of course).

i believe you, i'm just baffled. neither store had it.

That's really strange..... Did anyone else out there actually see it at their LCS today?

That's really strange..... Did anyone else out there actually see it at their LCS today?

Maybe your LCS is in Snowtown? poke2.gif

Maybe your LCS is in Snowtown? poke2.gif

Well, regardless, I got to read it before any of you yay.gifyay.gifyay.gif

I went to one store right after work and asked if they had Fell #6 in stock. They said people were lining up for it this morning and it had sold out within 10 minutes of the store opening blush.gif

I dropped by another shop, which is in a mall, and they had two copies left. I picked up one of them... come to think of it, I probably should have picked them both up!

-Bob

Did anyone else out there actually see it at their LCS today?

I'm getting ready to read mine right now. It's funny, I was just wondering how many other people were reading this book. It's by far one of the best books out right now. For some, Templesmith's art may be an acquired taste, but I think it is perfect for this book.

Well, I'm glad I'm not the only one who was able to pick it up - I thought I was going crazy and imagining the whole thing! insane.gif

I can't believe people were actually lining up for the book, and it sold out that fast at some stores! That's awesome, as it definately deserves the recognition and any hype surrounding it. Templesmith's art can be a little hard to get into, but once you do, I think it's great thumbsup2.gif