• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS Late 70s Non-Keys All High Grade Taking offers

6 posts in this topic

I just happened into a nice set of high grade Inhumans, Nova, and Ms. Marvel recently. The grades are listed below on all books and will post any scans of them upon request. This books are all non-keys, but all are very high grades. The average grade is about VF+ with several higher. I grade as conservative as I can and use OS as my guide. Just thought Id give forum members a chance to upgrade their runs cheap. PM me offers for the sets or individual issues. Ask for scans here. These are all from a one owner collection that were apparently very well taken care of.If they dont sell here Ill just pile them all on ebay.

Thanx

Ms Marvel

1 - VF+

2 - VF+

3 - VF+

4 - VF/NM

5 - VF

10 - VF

11 - VF

12 - VF+

13 - NM-

14 - VF+

15 - VF+

17 - VF/NM

19 - NM-

21- NM-

Nova 1

1 - NM-

Inhumans

1 - VF/NM

2 - NM-

3 - NM/NM-

4 - NM-

5 - NM-

6 - VF/NM

7 - VF/NM

8 - VG+/F- Looks nice but weird damage.

10 - NM-

Had a few questions last few hours.

1. Shipping per comic $3.75 Media Mail in a box with delivery confirmation, boarded, bagged and bubble wrapped packed with grocery bags as insulation. Add a $.25 for every 3 books after that. Ill ship the entire lot for $5.00 same packing as above. My shipping rate is to insure your book arrives safe and secure. Priority is also another option.

2. I would prefer that someone buy the whole set, but I have no problem parting it out. The rest Ill just lump together and sell for a dime on fee bay.

3. This group of books was from a one owner collection. I kept a few for me and parting out the rest. I am not looking to get rich here. I just thought someone here would like to upgrade their collection here. Ask for scans on any issue. I may post a few group shots in the next few days.

4. My ebay id is Rha27 feel free to look it up been around for years. Sold to few members here from time to time.

5. Ill work with out of country buyers just keep in mind there isnt an really cheap way to ship comics overseas except for Canada and Mexico and still isnt as cheap.