• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM Fantastic Four #1

11 posts in this topic

OK.... now that I've finally figured out how to post these pic's. Here's my FF# 1. Any comments and grades would be greatly appreciated. I find that in the years of roving around the boards I've found many people posting to be very keen with the grading and comments. I appreciate anything you can comment on.

FF #1

Nice book! hail.gif

We'll need to see the back.

Looks like a high end mid-grade book in the 6.5-7.5 range.

Is that water damage along top (seen mosty above the "ANT").

Just foxing?

Any restro? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

There is restoration. Just above the "T" in Fantastic there is a small tear seal on the top edge ( there is no water damage, I thought it would be foxing myself but I'm still learning. There is also marvel chipping repair to the outer edge by the comic code approval seal. It's so funny.. maybe it's my scanner contrast but the book appears so much better in person then a scan. In person the cover is snow white, hard to believe me from the scan though. This is why I'm also sending this copy in to CGC ( I need an impartial, professional opinion on the book. )

Looks like a 7.0-7.5...general "dirtiness" makes me lean toward the lower grade..

BC would be needed for more accuracy...

Nice book! thumbsup2.gif

hafta agree here........................very presentable book....... thumbsup2.gif