• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

For Sale: Amazing Adult Fantasy #8

16 posts in this topic

What would you grade it out as?

Here are my thoughts on the book . . . grin.gif

There are no defects to the back cover. What looks like a brown smokey stain is actually the artwork in the ad. The interior is quite nice, no tears, very tight to the staples, clean staples. Pages are O/W to W. The spine creasing is less visible in hand than in the scan. Despite the 2.5" crease to the ULFC, I still easily give it a 6.0. In fact, I am leaning towards a 6.5. It's the nicest copy of my run in the title.

cool.gif

that crease really hurts this book

As in ouch! 27_laughing.gif Not really, in my opinion. grin.gif But then, this issue is a dime-a-dozen in this shape insane.gif

So if they are a dime a dozen and your selling one I can have it for .008 cents. I'll even go to the full dime. 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

that crease really hurts this book

As in ouch! 27_laughing.gif Not really, in my opinion. grin.gif But then, this issue is a dime-a-dozen in this shape insane.gif

So if they are a dime a dozen and your selling one I can have it for .008 cents. I'll even go to the full dime. 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

893scratchchin-thumb.gif let me think about it . . . 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

poke2.gif