• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Way off topic

11 posts in this topic

Ok I don't know if i should even post this on the forms but here i go i'm looking for some one who knows about or can point me to some one who does know about WWII Knifes and Daggers i have just came into a old Dagger from what i can tell and form what searching i did it seems to be a German WWII officers Dress Dagger and i was looking to get this thing sold any help would be great and dont bash me to hard for this way off topic post thanks.

front page of this thread is prime real estate- prepare to be bashed.

This thread is too stupid to be bashed.

I mean, how 893censored-thumb.gif retarded do you have to be, to come to a COMICS forum, and ask about daggers.. and think that's 100% alright. foreheadslap.gif

I mean, how 893censored-thumb.gif retarded do you have to be, to come to a COMICS forum, and ask about daggers.. and think that's 100% alright. foreheadslap.gif

27_laughing.gif I knew JC would come..

well from my time on here i figured some one on here has to know some one who collects this stuff this is the collectors society is it not 27_laughing.gif i know this is mainly for comics but i though i would give it a try and i don't think it is 100 % ok i was just giving it a shot that's all.