• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

International Shipping

8 posts in this topic

Can any of you who ship international give me any advise on shipping 175 to 200 comics to Sweden?

Most economical shipping service?

In looking at USPS.com, it seems like it is incredibly expensive (unless I missed seeing something).

Thanks in advance.

Rick

Can any of you who ship international give me any advise on shipping 175 to 200 comics to Sweden?

Most economical shipping service?

In looking at USPS.com, it seems like it is incredibly expensive (unless I missed seeing something).

Thanks in advance.

Rick

M-bag....will cost you about $20.00

here's some more info :

Sending Mbags and GPEs to Europe

Thats surface rate, probably about $40 for airmail which is still a good deal using M-bag. Be prepare to Bull[embarrassing lack of self control] the postal worker if you only have 1 box. In theorey its meant to be used only if you have multiple boxes.

Any size limitations on the box or the number of boxes that can be sent? I will be sending 4 boxes around the size of the Diamond distibutors boxes to Canada. Any additional paperwork involved?

Would you make an exception, after you have stated in your auction, that you will only ship to the US? What if the person requesting that you make the exception has been on eBay for 1 year, but has only 1 feedback?

Well, it would have been nice if the seller had contacted you PRIOR to finishing the deal if you wanted to ship to Europe. Just make sure you have the money in hand and make it perfectly clear that if you ship Mbag you won't be able to insure the thing and can not be held responsible if something goes wrong...

Having said that, something rarely goes wrong.

I've had 100's of packages sent to me and probably about 40 Mbags and every single one has arrived...well except the one that has been in transit now for 11 weeks and still hasn't shown up...but that's a different story

Thanks for all of the advise. Luckily, he/she did email me prior to bidding. It is for this reason, that I am more inclined to make the exception. I still worry about the possibility of there being problems, Paypal rules being one of them. As you can can probably tell, I have no experience in shipping bulky items overseas. The Mbag sounds like they way to go.