• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Want to trade?

17 posts in this topic

O.k. here is the deal in my gallery on comic art fans I have scans of two Punisher pages both contain action one with Daredevil in it tangling with the Punisher. I also have two Skull the slayer pages one is kinda pivital as it contains Skrull finding the belt that gives him his power. I am looking for a nice bronze age Fantastic Four page it doesn't need to come from their series and it can come from the UK as well. I also have store credit with comic supply for $100.00 if he doesn't mind I can throw that into the trade as well. I would also consider a bronze age Cap America page , Thor, Tales of the Zombie, Doc Doom. Maybe even some other Bronze Marvel art. I am not expecting a kirby piece but that would be nice. the link for my gallery is below on my tag line. popcorn.gifpopcorn.gifpopcorn.gif

Is there any smaller offers out there? I like some odd ball Marvel stuff from the seventies. Art is very subjective you may have a piece that your not happy with but I would be thrilled to have. I also love Valiant so there is another possiblity. If you don't want to post PM.

Want my sister? I'll even throw in two bags of wheat and three frozen fish ...

Ubie X

Is she hot? poke2.gif

Ahhh ... nope. Not hot at all. Hence the wheat and fish.

Ubie X

Well I like wheat...but hate fish..... your making this dificult!

Want my sister? I'll even throw in two bags of wheat and three frozen fish ...

Ubie X

Is she hot? poke2.gif

Ahhh ... nope. Not hot at all. Hence the wheat and fish.

Ubie X

Well I like wheat...but hate fish..... your making this dificult!

Okay,

No fish ... but since yer from Canada I can't bribe you with good beer since it runs from your sink tap just as it does mine (can you imagine the Yanks don't have indoor beer plumbing!?!?)

How about we forget my sister (I'd rather kiss the fish), and just trade for the contents of my desk at work?

Ubie X