• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CONGRATULATIONS AGAIN!

54 posts in this topic

If you have nothing nice to say in this thread, your post will be deleated and you will receive a strike.

893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif

If it was like that in every thread, this would be a much better place to talk comics.

P.S. Congrats guys, and I apologize for continuing the flame war those pesky trolls ignited. sorry.gif

hey fellas, i have a long box of thor 339s hanging around, any chance you could give that book a nice bump, maybe up to like $25 in NM-, so that I can sell them for $2 a pop?

Congrats to the new Overstreet Advisors. May the binding on your Guide never curl. wink.gif

If you have nothing nice to say in this thread, your post will be deleated and you will receive a strike.

I missed that thread entirely. Must of been a real doozey if normally happy-go-lucky Mr Borock is instituting a zero-tolerance policy.

Congrats to my fellow new Overstreet advisors! smile.gif The 30-somethings will rule the world (for a while anyway)!

Hopefully, us 20-somthings will take over one day... 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

Give it ten years. tongue.gif

takeit.gif

Congrats to the new Overstreet Advisors. May the binding on your Guide never curl. wink.gif

I missed that thread entirely. Must of been a real doozey if normally happy-go-lucky Mr Borock is instituting a zero-tolerance policy.

893whatthe.gif He's drunk on power I tell ya. sumo.gif

Congratulations gentlemen.

Carry the mantle proudly, work to keep the industry strong, and always fight for the people who matter, the comics buyers, be it a VF Action 1 or a VG Strangers In Paradise 42. It's all about the stories. 893applaud-thumb.gif