• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Comics, HC, softcover...got to get them all!!!

4 posts in this topic

to everyone

in your lifetime as a comics fan, which stories did you get in comics and also in HC and/or SC?!

Which ones you didn't bought but want (would like) to?

What makes you spend the extra $$$ on both these: the format, extra stuff, the design/presentation, better paper, etc...?!

From my side i have in comics and HC: Kingdom Come, Superman all seasons, Herobear and the Kid. cloud9.gif

Would love to have the complete Sandman HC to re read them and enjoy the extra stuff it might have!

regards

have: bone in comics and SC trades, dark knight returns in comics and HC, everything sin city in comics and HC, 100 bullets in comics and SC trades. herobear & kid in comics and SC trade, leave it to chance in comics and SC trades, everything hellboy in comics and SC trades. basically, anything i think i'd re-read multiple times to my kids or myself i like to have the trades handy.