• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

JC strike

240 posts in this topic

I don't know, he was being quite the azzclown yesterday...

almost like he was trying to goad ME into a strike.

I did aid the WC's infamous "thing" to month long banishment...

I wonder if there is something I can do help him earn his next two???

893crossfingers-thumb.gifgrin.gif

...seems a little harsh and targeted to me,...if everyone who trolled on these boards was worthy of a strike there would be no one left to post past 10 AM,.... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

...seems a little harsh and targeted to me,...if everyone who trolled on these boards was worthy of a strike there would be no one left to post past 10 AM,.... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

you know what, i agree with you in spirit, but i swear to God Almighty it's as though j_c cannot simply make his points without insulting someone.

if he could just stick to the rather impressive breadth of knowledge he possesses, and leave the "geek," "nerd," "stupid," and "semi-illiterate" comments out of his posts, he'd be one of the better members here. but he can't seem to help himself. it's a real shame, because i've learned a lot from the guy, and i knew a chrapload about the BA before i ever signed on here

He did it in CL's thread AFTER we pulled CL's part of the Blazingbob thread.

He just can't leave well enough alone. makepoint.gif

I just can't keep up . . . sorry.gif life . . . family . . . football . . . work . . . comics? 27_laughing.gif

you know what, i agree with you in spirit, but i swear to God Almighty it's as though j_c cannot simply make his points without insulting someone.

if he could just stick to the rather impressive breadth of knowledge he possesses, and leave the "geek," "nerd," "stupid," and "semi-illiterate" comments out of his posts, he'd be one of the better members here. but he can't seem to help himself. it's a real shame, because i've learned a lot from the guy, and i knew a chrapload about the BA before i ever signed on here

...I agree,..but it's kind of like incarcerating AL Capone for tax evasion,...

He did it in CL's thread AFTER we pulled CL's part of the Blazingbob thread.

He just can't leave well enough alone. makepoint.gif

I just can't keep up . . . sorry.gif life . . . family . . . football . . . work . . . comics? 27_laughing.gif

screwy.gif

...I agree,..but it's kind of like incarcerating AL Capone for tax evasion,...

whatever works, dude. maybe they're trying to save him from himself