• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

JC strike

240 posts in this topic

OK, two threads on this and I still have no freaking clue what happened. Can anyone give me the scoop of info without the side of sarcasm please?

1) ComicLink jumped into BlazingBob's for sale thread, and spammed it with a HUGE notice for his upcoming auctions, a duplicate of what he originally posted in his own thread.

2) A few voiced their displeasure using emoticons.

3) I popped in, and as usual, voiced what others were thinking and openly asked WTF CL was doing, hijacking Bob's thread with his SPAM.

4) Right after, I found CL's original auction post, saw some were jabbing him about his "case stickers" and asked him why he was spamming/hijacking other threads.

I get a strike, and CL gets off scot free... bizarre.

For the record...that is exactly what happened. I think the term "hass" was used though.

Pretty lame strike.

if true, that's ridiculous. a pm to joe warning him to let CGC deal with it would have been easily sufficient

If that is the case, and regardless if it happened after CGC pulled the post/thread, I don't really see how it deserves a strike. I'd like to know what CL was thinking as well when they did that (and I'm not saying Josh did it, perhaps someone who works for him). Whomever did it, it was unprofessional and they should get a strike.

OK, two threads on this and I still have no freaking clue what happened. Can anyone give me the scoop of info without the side of sarcasm please?

1) ComicLink jumped into BlazingBob's for sale thread, and spammed it with a HUGE notice for his upcoming auctions, a duplicate of what he originally posted in his own thread.

2) A few voiced their displeasure using emoticons.

3) I popped in, and as usual, voiced what others were thinking and openly asked WTF CL was doing, hijacking Bob's thread with his SPAM.

4) Right after, I found CL's original auction post, saw some were jabbing him about his "case stickers" and asked him why he was spamming/hijacking other threads.

I get a strike, and CL gets off scot free... bizarre.

For the record...that is exactly what happened. I think the term "hass" was used though.

Pretty lame strike.

if true, that's ridiculous. a pm to joe warning him to let CGC deal with it would have been easily sufficient

If that is the case, and regardless if it happened after CGC pulled the post/thread, I don't really see how it deserves a strike. I'd like to know what CL was thinking as well when they did that (and I'm not saying Josh did it, perhaps someone who works for him). Whomever did it, it was unprofessional and they should get a strike.

Will this give me a strike now? yeahok.gif

I missed it all too, so I cant comment first hand. But was it really as cut and dried as JC tells it here? What part of the story are we missing?

That's it. confused-smiley-013.gif

I concur,...

Who the [embarrassing lack of self control] cares? Really. Who cares? mad.gif

Are you talkin' to me??? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Yea, you talk'in to me!!!?????? sumo.gif

...Do I amuse you?.... confused-smiley-013.gif

27_laughing.gif

Why.......YES! yay.gif

...Do I amuse you?.... confused-smiley-013.gif

27_laughing.gif

Why.......YES! yay.gif

...Did you #*&! my wife?...

Put 'em up! Put 'em up! I'll Massacree ya, with one paw tied behind my back!

Cowardly%20Lion.jpg

He did it in CL's thread AFTER we pulled CL's part of the Blazingbob thread.

He just can't leave well enough alone. makepoint.gif

Just boot him off the boards! gossip.gif He's not worth the energy it takes for the Mods to read through his rantings.

I agree completely. headbang.gif