• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Comic Shares... (aka: the top of the market is at hand)

52 posts in this topic

This is just weird. Why would anyone want to own 1/16th of a book that they'll most likely never touch?

You know, people in the 17th century used to ask the same question about those new-fangled "limited companies".

Not the same to me. There's a difference in owning something that is MEANT TO BE READ and or viewed by the owner.

This could just be me - I don't play the stock market because I can't handle the huge freakin' ups and downs. I KNOW that it's historically gained the best return by far from any other investment BUT

Just don't like IT or THIS. wink.gif

But the creation of vehicles that allowed multiple individuals to pool their money together to purchase assets that none could individually afford has been one of the most important developments in the modern world.

How did Joe C miss this thread?

I didn't, I'm just honestly too dumb-founded to reply. 893whatthe.gif

One thing I do know, is that this kind of 893censored-thumb.gif is the beginning of the end.

Not for me it isn't. I'll have more fun making a kite out of my money and then letting go of the string when it's real high in the sky! 27_laughing.gif

I am all over this book on there site. I think this is the hand of god variant.

13_1superman75.jpg

27_laughing.gif Maybe it's his cheap way of doing a watermark!

The reflection reveals that the seller has violated one of my cardinal rules of business: Never do business with a man who wears a gold chain around his wrist or a ring on his pinky or thumb.