• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Please post your Action Comics!

511 posts in this topic

893scratchchin-thumb.gif Hey, want to tear off the upper right corner of your #40 and sell it to me? PM me your price. grin.gifJeff might just swap even with you, then you could tear it off to your desire. insane.gif

I really need Skybolt's #30 & #33 and Durden's #35.

They will be mine! hail.gif

Oh, and thedude's #44, too!

Maybe Skybolt, Durden, & thedude have been planning together for months an intricate plan to get YOUR books. Didn't think about that now did you! sumo.gifwink.gif

I really need Skybolt's #30 & #33 and Durden's #35.

They will be mine! hail.gif

Oh, and thedude's #44, too!

Maybe Skybolt, Durden, & thedude have been planning together for months an intricate plan to get YOUR books. Didn't think about that now did you! sumo.gifwink.gif

They can have them. For one Meeeellliiiooonn dollars. headbang.gif

Funny story about that one actually. About 5 months ago Svndst1030 knew i wanted a copy so he gave it to FineComics at a con to give to me because FineComics had a pile of books to send. Well only last week i finally settled up with Fine and the book is now enroute to JoeyPost via USPS as JoeyPost has a pile of books for me. It should leave the States sometime this week. God knows where it will go next. I guess you could call it the forum biatch! grin.gif