• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Amazing Spider-Man Collecting Thread!
37 37

14,509 posts in this topic

On 7/15/2021 at 9:18 AM, MattTheDuck said:

Gawd those first 2 movies were good.  Can't wait for the return of Doc Ock in "No Way Home."  Have my fingers crossed for a "Holy Cow!  It's Doc Ock!" line in there somewhere.

I liked the Tobey movies the most, the new age high tech Tom Spider-Man is meh. 

On 8/1/2021 at 7:29 AM, BigLeagueCHEW said:

Spider-Man 2 ranks in my top five super-hero movies. Alfred Molina looks like he was born to play Dr. Octopus, just as Robert Downey Jr. looks like he was born to play Tony Stark.

On 8/1/2021 at 8:58 AM, Math Teacher said:

Spider-Man 2 ranks in my top five super-hero movies. Alfred Molina looks like he was born to play Dr. Octopus, just as Robert Downey Jr. looks like he was born to play Tony Stark.

Yeah, love both as a character, will be hard to replace. I liked Sandman as well by THC, Gopher sucked as Venom.

if there had never been a 1 or 2, maybe spidey 3 would be a keeper.  but it had 2 tuff acts to follow, and i just can't much abide it.   never re-watch it, whereas i've seen 1 & 2 too many times to count.

On 8/1/2021 at 1:29 PM, BigLeagueCHEW said:

I have tried to watch the new ones but only last 25-30 minutes before I switch off, I can't stand all the slapstick and comedic elements of it, it's just too much for me. 

i could watch the amazing...2 one only once.   take my word for this:  for me to watch a spidey flick [that has emma stone in it, to boot] only one time, you have crapped the bed in making said spidey flick.