• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Amazing Spider-Man Collecting Thread!
37 37

14,460 posts in this topic

Guys

First - Congrats Forrest on that fantastic ASM #1 !!!!!!!!! (worship)

Secondly & less importantly, some help required....???

I'm looking for a mid/low grade ASM #20 but eb*y adverts sometimes say "with pin-up page" or without.

Can anyone post or pm a scan of what this actually is, or explain, so I can check I would be getting a complete comic?

I haven't seen this issue 'in the flesh' and don't want to get ripped-off if I bid on a copy.

Pardon my ignorance!!

Edited by Peaky

Anyway, as I was saying..... :baiting:

[Never mind that fantastic ASM #1 Forrest acquired (worship) and those great issues Spidey 1981 posted (I'm very envious of those - you seem to have built up a great collection of ASM's in a short space of time!!)] (worship)

Some help required...

I'm looking for a mid/low grade ASM #20 but eb*y adverts sometimes say "with pin-up page" or without.

Can anyone post or pm a scan of what this actually is, or explain, so I can check I would be getting a 'complete' comic?

I haven't seen this issue 'in the flesh' and don't want to get ripped-off if I bid on a copy.

Any advice appreciated

Some help required...

Can anyone post or pm a scan of what this actually is, or explain, so I can check I would be getting a 'complete' comic?

Any advice appreciated

Sorry friend, I figured someone else would chime in and then forgot to myself.

Several of the early Spiderman issues included a splash-page-type pinup drawing of a character...supposedly a bonus for readers, but probably just to fill out the page count. It should appear at the very end of the book, after the letters page. I can't remember offhand which character's pinup was in #20, but I'll check. (thumbs u

--Jon

[Never mind that fantastic ASM #1 Forrest acquired (worship) and those great issues Spidey 1981 posted (I'm very envious of those - you seem to have built up a great collection of ASM's in a short space of time!!)] (worship)

Some help required...

Any advice appreciated

i have build my asm collection since around 4 month. I work on the SA run.

Here's the nice ASM #18 upgrade from Brent.

Hey troops, looks like we're about to reach 20,000 views for this thread. Not too shabby! :applause:

lol couldn't resist huh?