• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Amazing Spider-Man Collecting Thread!
37 37

14,466 posts in this topic

Nice book.. there is some guy on ebay that buys almost every copy for sale hm

I think it's issue #43(the other Rhino cover) that he buys. I'll see if I can find his ID.

Here's who you were looking for Capt. He bought my #43 cgc 9.2 a little over 2 years ago. When i checked his feedback after the auction ended every item he was buying was a #43.

Looks like he gave up trying to collect them all! He hasn't bought anything in a while.

http://myworld.ebay.com/mdnfri

Thank you! I've been going nuts trying to find this guy.

Another one.

Amazing14.jpg

Killer books! The colors on this one are wild.

I agree that they look better in mylars. I try to stay in the 8.5-9.2 range because I keep telling myself that I may want to crack my collection out one day. Problem is, I can't bring myself to do it.

Another one.

Amazing14.jpg

Killer books! The colors on this one are wild.

I agree that they look better in mylars. I try to stay in the 8.5-9.2 range because I keep telling myself that I may want to crack my collection out one day. Problem is, I can't bring myself to do it.

The #14 is an extremely nice looking 7.0

All these are 7.0's. I'm looking for #1 in 5.0 Then the next 14 in 7.0. After that it goes up like your's to 8.5 to 9.2. But where i used to only collect 9.4 in mid to late silver, i now like 8.5 to 9.0 so i don't feel bad about breaking them out of the slab.

Topher-

I can't even bring my laptop near my copies- they'd suddenly realize how low grade they are in comparison to yours :) .

lol. I've seen you post some nice looking books. And you may not think so now, but you'll probably start upgrading sometime soon.

I have a small box full of low grade late silver / early bronze Spidey's that I still love to read every now and then, but CGC started me on collecting high grade . ( but i've toned it down somewhat now )

Edited by tofer118

lol You and Captain seem to think I'll be upgrading soon... good thing my wallet's shot to keep this from taking place. Maybe years down the road I will. But I have a bunch of other comic-related goals that I want to hit before I begin walking down that expensive road ;)

And I find most of my nicer shaped books fall into the BA and CA ages. I might have a few mid-grade Silvers, but generally in the G/VG range or so..

New addition today for my SA ASM run.

number : 38,41,54,56,57,59,60,61,64,69,70,72,74 and 78. i will post to you picture when i will receive this lot of comics. My silver age run is now done at 71 % and the 32 to 79 run is done :headbang:

only 23 issue for finish the 1 to 79 asm run + af 15.

:headbang: :headbang: :headbang: