• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Amazing Spider-Man Collecting Thread!
37 37

14,460 posts in this topic

5 to go...

I think you'll beat me to the finish line. I'll have a pretty cool book to post in the next couple of days... :censored: Canada Customs.

5 to go...

I think you'll beat me to the finish line. I'll have a pretty cool book to post in the next couple of days... :censored: Canada Customs.

I'm working on getting a 14 as I type this... :whistle:

I miss buying Spideys. Sigh. Congrat's on those pick ups Joe! I remember when I bought each of those :cloud9: Great books!

Cheers man. I got a lot more spideys to go if I want to get all the first appearences :)

Got any doubles you want to let go of?

Edited by -JoSeph-

It's my first time posting in this thread, but I finally broke into the single digit ASMs and I figured I needed to share that with the rest of the board. :)

blue808 was kind enough to sell me a sweet ASM #4 (3.5/WP) that really presents like a solid 4.5 - 5.0! http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=2157371&page=0&fpart=5

I've got to say I'm really indebted to Bill for a nice copy and I'm looking forward to filling in a few more gaps in my Ditko ASM collection this year!

It's my first time posting in this thread, but I finally broke into the single digit ASMs and I figured I needed to share that with the rest of the board. :)

blue808 was kind enough to sell me a sweet ASM #4 (3.5/WP) that really presents like a solid 4.5 - 5.0! http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=2157371&page=0&fpart=5

I've got to say I'm really indebted to Bill for a nice copy and I'm looking forward to filling in a few more gaps in my Ditko ASM collection this year!

You are more then welcome. Here's the scan ...

AMS4CGC35.jpg

Loki- I still think the boys behind the grading desk were a little off their game when they gave this a 3.5 VG-. I'd think a 4.0 VG would be very reasonable grade with a 4.5 VG+ not out of line. Nice pickup!

Nik- I should post a pick of my copy of 36. lol The miswrap on it would scare yours out of it's case ;)