• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Amazing Spider-Man Collecting Thread!
37 37

14,461 posts in this topic

Wow!!!! just bought my first Amazing Fantasy 15. Pretty excited about that. Supposed to be a 3.5 with off white pages. Sending it in to CGC right when i get it. Here it is

http://i263.photobucket.com/albums/ii150/easyt63/therealamazingfantasy.jpg

That's great. I still remember the excitement I had when I got my copy. Hopefully it will grade out nicely for you.

I guess im hopefull, i got it at a pretty good price. I bought it for exactly what the 1.5 sold for on comiclink. And i bought it from Silver age comics on ebay. Anybody know this guy. He graded it as a vg-. Obviously sellers always stretch their grades to make a sale.

I guess I'd just err on the side of conservative since it looks like yours might have a little more wear along the edges. But if you bought it for the general price of a 1.5, then who cares if it's a 2.5 or 3.5--either way you're a winner!

I guess I'd just err on the side of conservative since it looks like yours might have a little more wear along the edges. But if you bought it for the general price of a 1.5, then who cares if it's a 2.5 or 3.5--either way you're a winner!

(thumbs u

Can't really grade it without seeing a back cover scan and a better front cover scan. I agree with Mac Man, there's enough color loss and rumpling that it's hard to guarantee a 3.5....especially if a staple is pulled through....but it certainly looks like it will display nicely, and you got it at the right price. Enjoy!

U bet i will enjoy this one. I usually only collect really high grade spideys, but i cant wait to put this one next to the other. Thanks for the feedback guys. When i get it ill scann it then send it in. Ill let you all know what it comes back as.