• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Amazing Spider-Man Collecting Thread!
37 37

14,460 posts in this topic

i love the early spidey covers. i mean, im not experienced enough to compare ditko to other artists, but i think issues such as #14 of ASM and #5 are some of the coolest covers ive seen when it comes to silver age art

i love the early spidey covers. i mean, im not experienced enough to compare ditko to other artists, but i think issues such as #14 of ASM and #5 are some of the coolest covers ive seen when it comes to silver age art

#4 and 33 are my personal favorites! :headbang:

(28's not bad either...)

(Oh yeah, and #9, 31, 3, 12...etc...etc...)

Edited by trmoore54

ASM 13--top frickin' notch. I think Ditko really hits his stride during the 20s though.

How would you know... ;)

Thing I liked the Ditko Dr Stange stuff more than ASM.

me too.

it's really tuff for me to actually liek someone who really didn't do that much compared to the other guys like Romita, Kirby, N. Adams, Infantino, etcc....

Edited by spiderman-on-tilt

me too.

it's really tuff for me to actually liek someone who really didn't do that much compared to the other guys like Romita, Kirby, N. Adams, Infantino, etcc....

That's a whole 'nother ball of wax, are we talking quality or quantity and quality? Also Ditko should get a little credit for being there first, he had a lot of influence in the design of the characters and costumes. But once again, I loved his Dr Strange. Freaky looking.

me too.

That's a whole 'nother ball of wax, are we talking quality or quantity and quality? Also Ditko should get a little credit for being there first, he had a lot of influence in the design of the characters and costumes. But once again, I loved his Dr Strange. Freaky looking.

The guys I just mentioned usually always put out quality work in quantities. :gossip: