• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Amazing Spider-Man Collecting Thread!
37 37

14,461 posts in this topic

(worship) very nice

Ditto. Very nice colors on your #11 and #42. And the vast majority of #43s I see aren't nearly as nice as yours. And the white cover on #57 is sweet. Aw heck, the #38 is sweet too--they're all great really. :hail:

Two Hulk #1's & two FF #1's - original interiors w/ recreated covers and a few others:

1-21-2009.jpg

I have several other books like this including an Amazing Fantasy #15, 2 ASM #1's and a complete set of ASM's #2 - #38.

Wow for an Amazing Spiderman thread that is one really nice looking DD #1. Is it posted in the DD thread?

And with this comic... I have now collected ALL ASM key books within my run (AF 15, 1-328) and completed the entire ASM 1-100 run!!!

spideyclap.gifspideyclap.gifspideyclap.gifspideyclap.gifspideyclap.gifspideyclap.gifspideyclap.gifspideyclap.gifspideyclap.gifspideyclap.gifspideyclap.gifspideyclap.gifspideyclap.gifspideyclap.gifspideyclap.gifspideyclap.gifspideyclap.gifspideyclap.gifspideyclap.gif

Awesome! (worship):banana:spideyclap.gif(worship):banana:spideyclap.gif(worship):banana:spideyclap.gif(worship):banana:spideyclap.gif(worship):banana:spideyclap.gif(worship):banana:spideyclap.gif

:applause:

Well done Mac Man. I just got my ASM 20 from cowright now i just need #3 and 6 to complete my ASM Vol1 1-441