• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Amazing Spider-Man Collecting Thread!
37 37

14,460 posts in this topic

A 9.0 will probably cost you about $250-$350.

Such a classic cover.

I can easily save that much money.Your copy looks good if it wasn't for that darn fold :cry:

GPA shows a 12-month average (5 sales) of $328. So if you're only looking for a raw copy, you should be able to get one for closer to the $250 mark. (thumbs u

I want to save some money to buy myself a copy ASM#33 (one of my all time favorite Spider-Man covers),and I want to know what are the prices are on a 9.0 ungraded copy are (shrug)

It's my favorite cover as well! :headbang: And has my favorite page of Steve Ditko art of all time, the one where Spidey is lifting the machinery finally off his back...just spectacular artwork and very dramatic!

img497-1.jpg

I want to save some money to buy myself a copy ASM#33 (one of my all time favorite Spider-Man covers),and I want to know what are the prices are on a 9.0 ungraded copy are (shrug)

It's my favorite cover as well! :headbang: And has my favorite page of Steve Ditko art of all time, the one where Spidey is lifting the machinery finally off his back...just spectacular artwork and very dramatic!

img497-1.jpg

Couldn't agree more Tom! My most favorite Spidey story line ever. If that story never gave any of you a fighting spirit then nothing will! :sumo:

:gossip: I definitely need to upgrade my CGC 7.5 copy someday. Just not right now.

img497-1.jpg

That book looks awesome :headbang:

Got these recently.

spidey2.jpg

Nothing like getting a flight of stairs ripped out from underneath you by some maniac in his blue and red PJs.:eek:

:lol:

No joke - I really almost felt sorry for Doc Ock's henchmen in that arc, Spidey beats the Holy-Hell out of them. :)

My favorite, as well...

comicsasm330001.jpg

44-year-old Spidey? Check.

Sweet cover? Check.

Great story? Check.

Blue label? Check.

Near Mint? Check.

Nice page quality? Check.

Sought after pedigree? Check.

:hail::cloud9::luhv::applause::golfclap::banana::preach:

Lemme know when you're ready to sell, Claudio. :baiting:

Edited by cloudofwit