• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Amazing Spider-Man Collecting Thread!
37 37

14,460 posts in this topic

I thought I would post my intentions here. I have made the difficult decision to sell off my HG ASM set. I have caught the GA bug and the pool of funds needed to start those books are deep.THe only books I intend to keep are the AF15 and Pedigree books for now the rest will be sold over the next 2 weeks. The books available are in my registry currently #11 under Zilli1010. I will start posting from 100 down to #2, probably will take 3 weeks to get everything up, please check the threads periodically

Thanks

Andre

Edited by campued1010

I thought I would post my intentions here. I have made the difficult decision to sell off my HG ASM set. I have caught the GA bug and the pool of funds needed to start those books are deep.THe only books I intend to keep are the AF15 and Pedigree books for now the rest will be sold over the next 2 weeks. The books available are in my registry currently #11 under Zilli1010. I will start posting from 100 down to #2, probably will take 3 weeks to get everything up, please check the threads periodically

Thanks

Andre

:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o

I dunno... I should go give my #13 another read through because 24 is the one that sticks out most to me---interior-wise that is. Now for COVERS! Yeah, 13 without a doubt and then followed by ASM 66.

OK...I hardly ever post my books up in any of these threads, but yesterday I got a book that I just have to post. :cloud9:

I picked up my first copy (a nice solid, mid-grade) last summer with the intent of eventually upgrading it. I didn't think I'd upgrade as quickly as I did. Super props to my man BK (foolkiller) for making it happen. The book is just smoking and the scans do not do justice to the colors on this thing.

ASM39.jpg

Thanks

Andre

No Northlands? :shrug:

Okay, you ASM fiends. It's been brought up before, but it seems like it's been a while...

Who has a complete run of ASM on some level?

#1-50?

#1-100?

#1-200?

#1-300?

#1-328?

#1-441? (silverweb, for one, take a bow :gossip:)

#1-present?

Chime in if you have some kind of sweet ASM run...OR if you're really close (say, less than 10 issues :shrug:). Or chime in if you know of a boardie who has a complete run but doesn't drop in as frequently.

:popcorn:

I've got #1 up to the latest newsstand issue all in VF or better. Amazing Fantasy 15 is the only one I'm missing.

:whatthe:

:hail:

I saw that #92 you picked up the other day. Unbelievable copy.

Yea, my entire collecting mode is just constant upgrading...I need to start selling off my upgraded copies to better afford the AF15, I think my current #92 is a 9.0 or 9.2.

Yea, my entire collecting mode is just constant upgrading...I need to start selling off my upgraded copies to better afford the AF15, I think my current #92 is a 9.0 or 9.2.

..sounds like time for a sales thread.... i will be watching closely...

Okay, you ASM fiends. It's been brought up before, but it seems like it's been a while...

#1-50?

#1-100?

#1-200?

#1-300?

#1-328?

#1-441? (silverweb, for one, take a bow :gossip:)

#1-present?

Chime in if you have some kind of sweet ASM run...OR if you're really close (say, less than 10 issues :shrug:). Or chime in if you know of a boardie who has a complete run but doesn't drop in as frequently.

:popcorn:

I have a complete Amazing Spider-Man run from 1 through the present of which 226 of them are slabbed. My eventual goal is to have all of them slabbed including all 6 Giant-Size and all of the annuals. I'll be paying off the Amazing Fantasy #15 sometime next week (my 1st copy) and should have it in-hand later this month.

I also have complete runs of Spectacular Spider-Man, Web of Spider-Man, Spider-Man, Peter Parker Spectacular Spider-Man and just about any other series run he's been in. Yeah, I'm crazed. :insane: