• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Amazing Spider-Man Collecting Thread!
37 37

14,461 posts in this topic

some new stuff in the mail today.

I've always found # 10 to be a PITA in higher grades

ASM1085.jpg

and a nice, cheap 46

ASM4680.jpg

Nice books!

It's funny, in the Spectacular Spider-Man cartoon series they combined Fancy Dan and Shocker into a single charcter.

Sort of a Texican Shocker.

some new stuff in the mail today.

I've always found # 10 to be a PITA in higher grades

ASM1085.jpg

and a nice, cheap 46

ASM4680.jpg

Nice books!

It's funny, in the Spectacular Spider-Man cartoon series they combined Fancy Dan and Shocker into a single charcter.

Sort of a Texican Shocker.

Fancy Shocker... thats a disturbing thought.. :eek:

Nice books Mark, and good pictures too. I've got to find a scanner to save time and make better images than with my camera.

thanks for the awesome deal (thumbs u

I'm glad to help.

That also helped me to get this book. Thanks Bob,

asm046cgc94.jpg

That is one DAMN nice looking 9.4! Congrats :applause:

On a side note, what the heck is up with the comments on the slab?!? Is "peter Parker moves into a apartment with harry osborn" really enough of a "story" to warrant a notation on the slab???

Thats weird. I could be wrong but i dont remember seeing that on other 46's. Is that notation on all of them?

Nice books Mark, and good pictures too. I've got to find a scanner to save time and make better images than with my camera.

thanks for the awesome deal (thumbs u

I'm glad to help.

That also helped me to get this book. Thanks Bob,

asm046cgc94.jpg

That is one DAMN nice looking 9.4! Congrats :applause:

On a side note, what the heck is up with the comments on the slab?!? Is "peter Parker moves into a apartment with harry osborn" really enough of a "story" to warrant a notation on the slab???

Thats weird. I could be wrong but i dont remember seeing that on other 46's. Is that notation on all of them?

moving in with haryy may not be that important, but moving in with a major villains son......?

I suppose it's a major moment when Peter decides to move out of his Aunt May's house? Major step towards independence. Even though I think Harry paid the rent, or Norman did.