• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Amazing Spider-Man Collecting Thread!
37 37

14,511 posts in this topic

My first SA ASM

Damn!!! :ohnoez:

I finally got my 41 a few weeks ago, the measly 9.2 a few posts up. That 41 you got there beachcomber is freaking SICK!!! One of my favorites spideys and favorite villains!

That thing is insane, I am bigtime jealous of that book man. Great score! :applause:

You guys have been finding some wicked spideys lately. Between that 41 and the 9.6 #40 cheetah picked up the other day, I am definitely green with envy! Congrats guys!

A new arrival! :cloud9:

Now I just need to find a nice #1 to go in between it and my AF #15...

That and tweak the color settings on my scanner. It looks much brighter in hand.

ASM007CGC70.jpg

My first SA ASM

Another stunner. It's very hard to find a nicely centered copy of this issue.

How about those ridiculous high-grade, high PQ Spideys in the April Clink auction? This is the one I am particularly covetous of (and so can't afford):

I could use that one too.

And it would fit right into your collection!

How about those ridiculous high-grade, high PQ Spideys in the April Clink auction? This is the one I am particularly covetous of (and so can't afford):

RADDCE402011325_131822.jpg

Thats is NICE!!!

Hmmm, i guess my 8.5 could use an upgrade........ hm